Author Topic: Mayor De Blasio delays in-person learning for all grades above pre-K  (Read 51 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• My oath of enlistment has no expiration date
  • TBR Contributor
 De Blasio’s latest school retreat sends clear message to parents: Give up on NYC

By Karol Markowicz

September 17, 2020 | 8:08pm | Updated
District 75 schools, schools that serve
Mayor De Blasio delays in-person learning for all grades above pre-K

What a disaster: For the second time, New York City has delayed the start of school. This leaves parents like me up a creek. And it cheats kids yet again of the proper education they deserve and are entitled to.

This is a family column, so I won’t use all the words I’d like to use about this horrific nightmare. But I know I speak for many New Yorkers when I say that calling the city’s leaders incompetent would be a huge insult to incompetent people.

I knew schools wouldn’t open on Sept. 10, as originally planned, and not even this Monday, Sept. 21.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/de-blasios-latest-school-retreat-shows-parents-should-give-up-on-nyc/
bobdog19006 

We hateful right wing crackpots support the 2nd Amendment, our immigration laws, our Constitution, the rule of actual law, a neutral view of race and "gender" (whatever that is), fair and open elections, economic growth, enforcement or repeal of existing laws, moral clarity, America first, truth, justice and the American way.

The sanctimonious left doesn't.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf