Author Topic: Tariq Ramadan formally charged with two more counts of rape  (Read 149 times)

Online rangerrebew

• My oath of enlistment has no expiration date
  • TBR Contributor
Tariq Ramadan formally charged with two more counts of rape
« on: February 15, 2020, 09:12:34 AM »
Tariq Ramadan formally charged with two more counts of rape

Issued on: 13/02/2020 - 18:15Modified: 13/02/2020 - 19:32

Text by: RFI

The prominent Islamic scholar Tariq Ramadan has been formally charged with raping two more women, adding to two existing charges of rape. The charges were pronounced on Thursday at the end of a court hearing in Paris.
Advertising

The 57-year-old Swiss national arrived at the Paris court shortly before 9:30 local time on Thursday, accompanied by his wife and lawyer.

Ramadan, who declined to take questions from the media, was first summoned for questioning on 23 January but his case had to be adjourned after he fell ill.

http://www.rfi.fr/en/france/20200213-Rape-accused-scholar-Tariq-Ramadan-back-court
Your life is up to you.  Spirit provides the canvas, you do the painting.  There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen; those who watch what happens;, and, those who wonder what happened.  Take charge of your life--or someone else will.

Dan Hillman
Author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior

Online rangerrebew

• My oath of enlistment has no expiration date
  • TBR Contributor
Re: Tariq Ramadan formally charged with two more counts of rape
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 09:13:27 AM »
The French legal system will probably send his victims to prison and increase his welfare. 888mouth
Your life is up to you.  Spirit provides the canvas, you do the painting.  There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen; those who watch what happens;, and, those who wonder what happened.  Take charge of your life--or someone else will.

Dan Hillman
Author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf