General Category > National/Breaking News

Nathan Phillips’ DD-214 RELEASED – And Shows He’s Not Quite What He Claims

(1/7) > >>

mystery-ak:
Nathan Phillips’ DD-214 RELEASED – And Shows He’s Not Quite What He Claims

Posted at 10:37 pm on January 22, 2019 by Jennifer Van Laar

While many mainstream news outlets have been pathologically fixed on researching everything having to do with Covington Catholic High School and The Covington Kids, precious few (I’d wager none) have devoted any resources to researching anything regarding Nathan Phillips’ military service or anything else about him. On Monday Streiff reported that it was mathematically impossible that Phillips served in the Vietnam war, but Phillips’ DD-214 wasn’t publicly available.

Late Tuesday, that changed. Retired Navy SEAL Don Shipley shared Nathan Phillips’ (a/k/a Nathan Stanard) DD-214, which he’d acquired through a FOIA request. Shipley discusses its contents in this video:
Sorry...

more
https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2019/01/22/nathan-phillips-dd-214-released-shows-hes-not-quite-claims/

Bigun:
REALLY??? Who would have ever guessed???   /s

mystery-ak:
I didn't know you could request a copy of someone's DD-214 through FOIA...I have always thought only the person it belongs to could release it.....

Case in point..why didn't anyone use the FOIA to get Kerry's?....we heard at the time that Kerry would have to release it.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on January 23, 2019, 04:09:59 pm ---I didn't know you could request a copy of someone's DD-214 through FOIA...I have always thought only the person it belongs to could release it.....

Case in point..why didn't anyone use the FOIA to get Kerry's?....we heard at the time that Kerry would have to release it.

--- End quote ---

That question came immediately to mind when I saw this title and I recalled 2004.  How did this get released, and by whom?

Machiavelli:

https://www.facebook.com/GruntWorksClothing/photos/a.355645757830839/2237040726357990/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version