Author Topic: Liz Peek: Two years of Trump hatred and Democrats' 'resistance' has accomplished what, exactly?  (Read 511 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
From MSN?  Wow.

Barron’s reports that the cost of the partial government shutdown has now exceeded the $5.7 billion President Trump requested for his wall. That is how stupid Democrats’ “resistance” has become.

Two years ago, Donald J. Trump was inaugurated as the 45th president of the United States. Almost immediately thereafter, Democrats fastened on obstructing every single proposal from Mr. Trump as their party’s primary platform. Who could have imagined that two years in, hatred of the president would still be rolling across the country like a wrecking ball, undermining the integrity of the FBI and credibility of our courts, corroding our politics, and utterly destroying the fair-mindedness of the press?

From the moment Trump was elected, protests spread all over the U.S. and in many countries overseas. In the weeks that followed, students boycotted classes, activists blocked roads, the president’s name was stripped from his buildings, and one overwrought man set himself on fire – all to protest Trump’s election by 63 million Americans.

And the liberal media lost their minds...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/liz-peek-two-years-of-trump-hatred-and-democrats-resistance-has-accomplished-what-exactly/ar-BBSwOqX?li=BBnb7Kz

Offline Frank Cannon

Peek: Two years of Trump hatred and Democrats' 'resistance' has accomplished what, exactly?

I don't know. Let's ask Al Franken.

Offline montanajoe

Hmmm... :whistle:

So even though the GOP controlled both houses of Congress and the Presidency it's the Dims's fault they did not get anything accomplished the last two years.... :silly:

Don't know what the GOP would do if they could not play the poor victims  of those mean old Dim's.... :shrug:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hmmm... :whistle:

So even though the GOP controlled both houses of Congress and the Presidency it's the Dims's fault they did not get anything accomplished the last two years.... :silly:

Don't know what the GOP would do if they could not play the poor victims  of those mean old Dim's.... :shrug:

No but you are on the right track! It's the dems and the RINOs fault that more didn't get done but two SCOTUS seats and a ton of lower court appointments ain't exactly nothing in my book either.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien