Author Topic: The Hill: Barr’s first task as AG: Look at former FBI leaders’ conduct  (Read 381 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr’s first task as AG: Look at former FBI leaders’ conduct
By Kevin R. Brock, opinion contributor — 01/21/19 09:00 AM EST

During the Senate Judiciary Committee’s interview of attorney general nominee William Barr last Tuesday, committee chairman Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) asked: “Are there rules on how you can do counterintelligence investigations in the FBI?”

Barr replied, “I believe there are.”

Indeed there are, Mr. Barr. There are very specific rules governing the FBI’s ability to initiate and conduct counterintelligence investigations. These rules bear the title of the role you soon may take on for the second time. They are referred to as the “Attorney General Guidelines,” or AGG.

Please read and understand them. This may seem like a basic request to make of an attorney general, but there are strong indications that key players at the top of the FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) — who were at the center of the saga we, as a nation, have endured over the past two years — were not at all familiar with these vitally important guidelines. 

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/426171-barrs-first-task-as-ag-look-at-former-fbi-leaders-conduct
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Unbelievable!   Did this really come from The Hill?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien