Author Topic: Kamala Harris is running for President, Expanding Democratic Primary Field  (Read 7471 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Kamala Harris is running for President, Expanding Democratic Primary Field
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2019, 03:58:51 am »
   I just hope Trump doesn't wait till September 2019 to try and expand his base.

....hmmm perhaps that is why he waited till the 11th hour to fight for the wall ... hoping to expand his base?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2019, 02:38:08 pm »
She has "natural-born citizen" issues, but of course no one cares about that any more...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2019, 02:56:31 pm »

She was born on U.S. soil to two parents who were not naturalized... -- same as Marco Rubio.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2019, 03:04:08 pm »
She was born on U.S. soil to two parents who were not naturalized... -- same as Marco Rubio.
And as long as her mother was here lawfully under the immigration statutes (and thus "subject to its jurisdiction")... the debate is over.

There are plenty of reasons to oppose Kamala Harris's candidacy. A fake definition of "natural born citizen" contrived to disqualify anyone who isn't white is not one of them.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 03:05:19 pm by jmyrlefuller »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2019, 03:06:45 pm »
And as long as her mother was here lawfully under the immigration statutes (and thus "subject to its jurisdiction")... the debate is over.

There are plenty of reasons to oppose Kamala Harris's candidacy. A fake definition of "natural born citizen" contrived to disqualify anyone who isn't white is not one of them.

Agreed.  It will be interesting to see what her DEM opposition comes up with.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2019, 03:07:47 pm »

Maybe for YOU the debate is over but the subject is too important for me to drop it and I have no intention to do so!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2019, 03:10:52 pm »
Maybe for YOU the debate is over but the subject is too important for me to drop it and I have no intention to do so!
Then by all means, keep ranting about your fake definitions. It has as much of a chance being taken seriously as the FairTax.

Oh, wait. You also believe in that too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2019, 03:23:32 pm »
Then by all means, keep ranting about your fake definitions. It has as much of a chance being taken seriously as the FairTax.

Oh, wait. You also believe in that too.

Thank you @jmyrlefuller for granting permission that I do not need or want!

And you are damned right I believe in the Constitution as the founders intended it to be as opposed to what political sophist like yourself have tried to make it!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2019, 02:16:32 am »

And you are damned right I believe in the Constitution as the founders intended it to be as opposed to what political sophist like yourself have tried to make it!

Count me in!!!   :patriot: :patriot:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2019, 02:30:14 am »

I have proven to you over and over again that what you claim is simply not true. I have pointed out at least two examples of people explicitly considered natural born citizens that do not fit the narrow, foolish definition being peddled by birthers.

P.S. If you think taxing every consumer item in sight is what "the founders intended," you need to relearn the Boston Tea Party.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2019, 02:35:01 am »
I have proven to you over and over again that what you claim is simply not true. I have pointed out at least two examples of people explicitly considered natural born citizens that do not fit the narrow, foolish definition being peddled by birthers.

P.S. If you think taxing every consumer item in sight is what "the founders intended," you need to relearn the Boston Tea Party.

Sorry dude!  But the only thing you have proven to me is that you don't have a clue about much if anything.   The indoctrination you were subjected to took 100%.  Bye now.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 02:50:25 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2019, 02:48:51 am »

Recent image of the Democrat party candidates running for President.

lol. THAT....is them!   ^ 5.   888high58888

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2019, 05:51:25 am »
HR Clinton is delighted, and she is running.  Count on it.  The more folks announce they are running, the better she will do, and the quicker she reaches the nomination.  She has a solid 35-40% of the Dems as her base.  The rest will largely end up with single digit outcomes.  If enough stay in the race until she has chocked up sufficient wins, she walks away with this race for the nomination.

But that is as far as she goes.  She loses in the general election, unless the economy goes to sh*t, or if another Republican like Kasich or Flake run as a 3rd candidate.  That could throw a monkey wrench into the equation, and repeat the defeat of Bush in 92 with Perot in the mix.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2019, 12:53:37 pm »
HR Clinton is delighted, and she is running.  Count on it.  The more folks announce they are running, the better she will do, and the quicker she reaches the nomination.  She has a solid 35-40% of the Dems as her base.  The rest will largely end up with single digit outcomes.  If enough stay in the race until she has chocked up sufficient wins, she walks away with this race for the nomination.

But that is as far as she goes.  She loses in the general election, unless the economy goes to sh*t, or if another Republican like Kasich or Flake run as a 3rd candidate.  That could throw a monkey wrench into the equation, and repeat the defeat of Bush in 92 with Perot in the mix.

I'm not quite so sure.  Clinton has run for president twice and lost.  It was obvious last time she ran that her health was an issue and Trump outpaced her last campaign.  Secondly as evidenced by her recent speaking/book tour, she has lost popularity. The other issue is her age; she's competing against those with much more appeal to the millennial. Her political career is over; one HUGE accomplishment by President Trump.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2019, 12:56:11 pm »

neontaster   @neontaster
15m15 minutes ago

If any more people announce their candidacy for president, the democratic primary debate stages will have to be arranged in tiers like a telethon phone bank.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2019, 01:04:39 pm »
neontaster   @neontaster
15m15 minutes ago

If any more people announce their candidacy for president, the democratic primary debate stages will have to be arranged in tiers like a telethon phone bank.

I expect more to jump into the arena, but the DEM playing field is really no different  than the 17 GOP that ran in 2016.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2019, 01:33:37 pm »
Might even end up with a few of their core constituents from Antifa and BLM on the debate stage too the way they're going.

If they'll let Harris run, the Sky's the Limit.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2019, 02:15:21 pm »
Personally, I hope they all kill each other off in the primary and I don't give one hoot in hell who the last one standing is!

That entire party needs to be utterly destroyed!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2019, 02:19:04 pm »
Personally, I hope they all kill each other off in the primary and I don't give one hoot in hell who the last one standing is!

That entire party needs to be utterly destroyed!

:amen:

My point from the git go.

We will never Really clean up our own Party with those clowns across the aisle enabling and encouraging our own Fellow Travelers.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 02:20:06 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2019, 04:14:46 pm »
RISING STAR

Please pay attention to this people.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/.../kamala-harris-democrats-jeff-sessions

2020 vision? Kamala Harris oversight role gives Democrats a new rising star

The California senator’s competence and composure in the face of Republican criticism has stirred feelings that she could be a contender in three years’ time

Kamala Harris Still Relatively Unknown Despite Her Rising Star Status
https://asamnews.com/2015/06/28/kamala-harris-still-relatively-unknown-despite-her-rising-star-status/
Jun 28, 2015 -

Now Harris is a contender.

Now this:

Rising Star - Washington Post
Sunday, October 22, 2006.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/19/AR2006101901175_pf.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/09/us/politics/09obama.html
Mar 9, 2008 -

Obama in Senate: Star Power, Minor Role - The New York Times

He had been anointed his party’s rising star after delivering a soaring speech at the Democratic National Convention the previous July.

Obama sets crowds alight – The Denver Post
https://www.denverpost.com/2006/10/24/obama-sets-crowds-alight/
PUBLISHED: October 24, 2006 at 3:44 pm

Barack Obama, the 45-year- old rising star of Democratic politics

Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama by David J. Garrow
Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama is a 2017 biography of former President of the United States Barack Obama by American author and academic David Garrow.

When I first read that Harris was a "rising star" I got the same sick feeling I had when I read it about obama. Maybe it is nothing. Only my own paranoia. I have plenty of that. And I know other people are described as rising stars, but with this. I simply don't trust them. Orchestrated. FORCED.

I am just asking you all to pay attention. IMO, she has the same handlers and big money obama did.

@Cyber Liberty
@RoosGirl
@musiclady
@Hoodat
@Quix
@Victoria33
@Smokin Joe
@roamer_1
@the_doc
@Bigun
@sneakypete
@The Ghost
@thackney
@mystery-ak
@Amb. Frank Cannon
@Sanguine
@edpc
@LegalAmerican
@txradioguy
@rangerrebew
@Fishrrman
@Emjay
@To-Whose-Benefit?
@InHeavenThereIsNoBeer
@mountaineer
@libertybele
@XenaLee

I hope I didn't angriate you all by mentioning this.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 04:19:27 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2019, 04:19:57 pm »
@bigheadfred

Thanks Fred.

Harris is a Disaster of Epic Proportions.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2019, 04:19:59 pm »
@bigheadfred

Brainwashing works!  That's why they do it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2019, 04:28:28 pm »
The rats hope to duplicate their success with Obama by getting another 'first' elected president - this time the first black female. Don't think it'll work this time. For one, Harris is damned unlikeable.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2019, 04:34:05 pm »
@bigheadfred

Thanks Fred.

Harris is a Disaster of Epic Proportions.

Which makes this two-fer the likely nominee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2019, 04:42:20 pm »
What little remains of this once great republic is now hanging on the ragged edge of the abyss!

- J. R. R. Tolkien