Author Topic: Pharma Owners Accused of Lying About OxyContin  (Read 813 times)

rangerrebew

Pharma Owners Accused of Lying About OxyContin
« on: January 21, 2019, 12:35:54 pm »

Pharma Owners Accused of Lying About OxyContin

The family that owns OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma directed attempts to play down the dangers of the opioid painkiller, suggest previously undisclosed documents included in a court filing by the attorney general of Massachusetts.

The filing includes emails and other internal Purdue communications that mention the Sackler family. It's the first evidence that appears to link the family with specific decisions made by Purdue about the marketing of OxyContin, which contributed to the U.S. opioid epidemic, The New York Times reported.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20190116/pharma-owners-accused-of-lying-about-oxycontin

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Pharma Owners Accused of Lying About OxyContin
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 03:54:29 am »
Little late for this.

Barn door's open, half the cows got out and the other half died in the fire and smoke inside.

Way to Go DoJ.

Every time there's a Pharma Fire you guys show up, if at all, a Year short and tens of thousands of dead Americans late.

It's like everyone who Should be on this stuff is no more use than Robert Mueller.

And are you going to put anyone in jail for it, this time?

Not Bloody likely.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 03:56:02 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline mountaineer

Re: Pharma Owners Accused of Lying About OxyContin
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 12:32:08 pm »
 "Big pharma" still isn't the one forcing these things down peoples' throats. After a recent procedure - the most painful experience of my entire life - I was prescribed 40 oxycodone pills for pain. In one month's time, I took four of them - and will not take any more, because the pain level doesn't warrant it. Big pharma forgot to come to my house and make me get hooked on them!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org