Author Topic: Scott Adams: My Apology for Believing @CNN About the Covington Catholic Boys Fake News  (Read 1249 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Scott Adams: My Apology for Believing @CNN About the Covington Catholic Boys Fake News

Jan. 19, 2019

Sorry...

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Right_in_Virginia

I didn't see this posted yesterday @truth_seeker and just posted it on another thread this morning,

Kudos to Scott1

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Anyone who believes anything they see on CNN has clearly not been paying attention! 

Sorry Scott! Too late!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I didn't see this posted yesterday @truth_seeker and just posted it on another thread this morning,

Kudos to Scott1

He is honest. He calls balls & strikes. On Saturday he had been taken in by initial coverage of the incident; of the "frail" older, person of color.

Not good days for the filthy, fake, misleading crooked media.

--Buzzfeed story
--Fake news Indian drummer guy

We ought to keep a running lst, for:

"Mirror, mirror on the wall.

"Who' s the most gullible, naive Briefer of them all?"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is this written down anywhere, or is the content only available via cold video?  The deaf would like to enjoy it too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Anyone who believes anything they see on CNN has clearly not been paying attention! 

Sorry Scott! Too late!

Scott is a recent convert to Conservatism, and he's done a lot of good for our side.   Some old habits die hard, though.  Hopefully, he's learned.

Offline Polly Ticks

Is this written down anywhere, or is the content only available via cold video?  The deaf would like to enjoy it too.

Yeah, I hear you.  (Or actually, I probably don't.)  This particular video does have close captioning, in any case.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline goatprairie

One positive thing I hope is achieved is that moderates, the middle third of voters who switch votes seemingly every other election, learn that  they should NEVER BELIEVE THE LIB MEDIA ABOUT ANYTHING!!!! I repeat.....NEVER BELIEVE THE LIB MEDIA ABOUT ANYTHING!!!
Every story by the alphabet network fraudcasting networks and the lib cable "news" shows have to be checked out thoroughly.
It is probably just easier to assume they'll get whatever story they cover wrong.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
goat wrote:
"NEVER BELIEVE THE LIB MEDIA ABOUT ANYTHING!!!"

Good advice.
I don't.
I don't watch network news, read "the usual newspapers", nor participate in social media.

This story sounded like a lie from the first time I read about it here.
And... it was.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.