Author Topic: Mazie Hirono can’t stop talking about Catholics  (Read 2483 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mazie Hirono can’t stop talking about Catholics
« on: January 21, 2019, 12:58:28 am »
Mazie Hirono can’t stop talking about Catholics

Jazz ShawPosted at 11:01 am on January 20, 2019

After Democratic Senator Mazie Hirono of Hawaii (with an assist from her California colleague Kamala Harris and John Kennedy) decided to declare the Knights of Columbus a terrorist group or something, there was some significant pushback from the rest of the upper chamber. They went so far as to pass a unanimous consent decree (introduced by Ben Sasse) reaffirming the unconstitutionality of religious tests for office and rebuking the Senators raising these issues. So that probably showed Hirono the error of her ways and convinced her to slow her roll, right?

Don’t be silly. She went after Sasse as some sort of alt-right foot soldier and doubled down on her claims about Catholics. (Daily Caller)

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/01/20/mazie-hirono-cant-stop-talking-catholics/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Mazie Hirono can’t stop talking about Catholics
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 01:34:46 am »
The woman is certifiable.

Of course, (and I am generalizing, here) to a California Democratess, the very idea of a Church which will not approve of homosexual marriage nor approve of the fabricated "right" of a woman to have her child slaughtered in the womb, just might be considered "terror" inducing.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 02:24:08 am »
What this bitch says about my Catholicism says more about her than it does Catholicism.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 03:43:50 am »
What this bitch says about my Catholicism says more about her than it does Catholicism.

absolutely.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 03:47:34 am »
“If my colleague, the junior Senator from Nebraska, wants to embrace the alt-right’s position by offering this resolution, that is his business,”

LOL. If anyone thinks these clowns are taking the WH in 2020 selling this absurd bigotry has another thing coming. The Rats are a party fully unhinged and out of control. There is no putting the genie back in the bottle on this KKK shit.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 04:10:46 am »
“If my colleague, the junior Senator from Nebraska, wants to embrace the alt-right’s position by offering this resolution, that is his business,”

LOL. If anyone thinks these clowns are taking the WH in 2020 selling this absurd bigotry has another thing coming. The Rats are a party fully unhinged and out of control. There is no putting the genie back in the bottle on this KKK shit.
At some point they are going to divide the electorate up so badly they will have a hard time assembling a coalition of splinter groups. They are taking a page from the GOP playbook... :pop41:

(Wasn't Jack Kennedy a Catholic?)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 07:11:40 am »
The fruitloops of the Democommie Party will not be the prime voice in 2020.  HR Clinton will be their candidate, and she will land somewhere left of center with her rhetoric, and the focus will be solely the fact that President Trump is not fit to be president.  She will declare like the last election he is a racist, a misogynist, homophobe. xenophobe, and of course adulterer.  I think Stormy Daniels might just find herself in attack ads from Clinton, with a theme of Girls Gone Wild being supplanted with Trump gone wild.

The Roman Catholic church hierarchy has created its own sh*t storm with their high incidence of sexual child abuse among its ranks, and the hierarchy doing everything in their power to protect the child predators within their ranks.  I was raised Catholic, and I believe until they end the utter nonsense of celibacy, they will continue to be largely populated by sexual child abusers.  The movie Spotlight indicated I believe 1 in 6 priests are sexual child predators/molesters.  So, I do understand elected officials not being fond of the Catholic church hierarchy, and angry at the church itself.

Sen Hirono however, on her best day, is a whack job. 

Attacking the Catholic church as a politician is the kiss of death, so by all means, keep doing what you fruitloops think makes sense.  Losing the Catholic vote is a guarantee to lose any election.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 07:29:44 am »
The fruitloops of the Democommie Party will not be the prime voice in 2020.  HR Clinton will be their candidate, and she will land somewhere left of center with her rhetoric, and the focus will be solely the fact that President Trump is not fit to be president.  She will declare like the last election he is a racist, a misogynist, homophobe. xenophobe, and of course adulterer.  I think Stormy Daniels might just find herself in attack ads from Clinton, with a theme of Girls Gone Wild being supplanted with Trump gone wild.

The Roman Catholic church hierarchy has created its own sh*t storm with their high incidence of sexual child abuse among its ranks, and the hierarchy doing everything in their power to protect the child predators within their ranks.  I was raised Catholic, and I believe until they end the utter nonsense of celibacy, they will continue to be largely populated by sexual child abusers.  The movie Spotlight indicated I believe 1 in 6 priests are sexual child predators/molesters.  So, I do understand elected officials not being fond of the Catholic church hierarchy, and angry at the church itself.

Sen Hirono however, on her best day, is a whack job. 

Attacking the Catholic church as a politician is the kiss of death, so by all means, keep doing what you fruitloops think makes sense.  Losing the Catholic vote is a guarantee to lose any election.
Keep in mind the homosexuals in Hollywood and the press corps have had a desire to defame the Catholic church for a long time, but especially since the Church refused to accept any form of homosexual 'marriage'.

Of the roughly 415,000 priests in the world, the 1 in 6 figure would mean nearly 70,000 predators/molesters. Seriously? Do you think that to be an accurate number? Or is that 'statistic' inflated by the desire to vilify the Church?
Yes, there are problems with the way the Church has handled such issues, but for a more balanced treatment of the issue see https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vatican-reveals-how-many-priests-defrocked-for-sex-abuse-since-2004/
The totals in that article are for a ten year period.
Any Bishop who tolerates such behaviour in his diocese should be defrocked, but it is difficult to believe there are not some seeking pecuniary compensation for deeds that were not done at the expense of a priest's reputation.

Consider the absence of such stories above the fold for other denominations. Why? Is this an artifact of reporting bias? Perhaps because many other denominations have caved on the homosexual marriage issue, and have openly allowed homosexuals at the pulpit, the desire to reveal such incidents isn't present.

I do not find it particularly credible that the ability of those denominations to marry would preclude sexual predators/molesters, who go after a specific type, gender, and age group regardless of other outlets for their sexual energies which may be available.

But nothing is more effective at keeping kids from Sunday school/catechism classes than the belief that to put your child there endangers them, and the Media are out to push that meme.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 08:00:03 am »
The end of the movie Spotlight indicated I believe 250,000 people in just the USA have been sexually assaulted by priests.  I am sure the problem is global and not unique to the USA.

And frankly, in referencing all the other religions, almost all of them do not practice celibacy, and I do not care what anyone says, celibacy is abnormal behavior.  It invokes aberrant behavior.

Smokin Joe.....you are arguing over a number.  70,000 priests, 7,000 priests.  It just does not matter.  Suffice to say, there are enough deviants in the hierarchy of the church to warrant their addressing the issue versus attempting to bury the issue.  It is my contention the church will continue to have a problem as long as they insist on maintaining the celibacy policy.  Never made sense to me, even as a boy.  You do realize that celibacy was started around 1,000 AD.  Prior to that, popes were married, had children and lived normal lives.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 08:02:48 am »
Keep in mind the homosexuals in Hollywood and the press corps have had a desire to defame the Catholic church for a long time, but especially since the Church refused to accept any form of homosexual 'marriage'.

Well it sure seems now they got one of their own as Pope.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 08:32:23 am »
The end of the movie Spotlight indicated I believe 250,000 people in just the USA have been sexually assaulted by priests.  I am sure the problem is global and not unique to the USA.

And frankly, in referencing all the other religions, almost all of them do not practice celibacy, and I do not care what anyone says, celibacy is abnormal behavior.  It invokes aberrant behavior.

Smokin Joe.....you are arguing over a number.  70,000 priests, 7,000 priests.  It just does not matter.  Suffice to say, there are enough deviants in the hierarchy of the church to warrant their addressing the issue versus attempting to bury the issue.  It is my contention the church will continue to have a problem as long as they insist on maintaining the celibacy policy.  Never made sense to me, even as a boy.  You do realize that celibacy was started around 1,000 AD.  Prior to that, popes were married, had children and lived normal lives.
It is better to marry than to burn. But the sexual molestation/deviancy issue is not because of celibacy. It is because there are perverts hiding in a frock. They need to be removed. Period. Prosecuted where possible. And those in the church who conceal such need to be dealt with, too.
Part of my point, though, is that other denominations still have their problems, too, but it doesn't make the front page above the fold very often. That doesn't mean the problems aren't there, as in any group, it just means they are better concealed from the reading public. I have already dealt with possible motivation for that.

According to https://www.christianheadlines.com/columnists/breakpoint/the-church-s-abuse-problem-it-s-not-just-a-catholic-thing.html  World Magaziine reports
... in the U.S., 260 instances of child sexual abuse are reported every year to the three largest companies that insure Protestant churches and nonprofits.

That's every year. Not a 70 year total like the one in Pennsylvania for the Catholic Church.

This isn't a finger pointing or saying one problem is worse than the other, and imho, either is execrable, but a wake up call to anyone who thinks the problem is confined to the celibate clergy. It is not. As I previously stated, it takes a certain sort of deviancy to be attracted to people of the same sex and a young age, and these are people who will not be swayed from such opportunities by the availability of conventional man/woman of age sex.
That these predators are assuming positions where they have the most access to the most innocent is a further sign of the diabolical nature of their deviancy. And those they prey upon have often been raised in homes where they have not acquired the vocabulary to express sexual acts perpetrated upon them. That innocence, likely a factor in the deviant's attraction, works against the victims. It is a problem in clergy worldwide, across all denominations.

Kindly do not let the lack of reporting of incidents in Protestant denominations by the News Media lure you into thinking otherwise. They are masters at giving partial information to make their case against the party of their choosing. It's popular in Hollywood to go after the Catholic Church, again because it will not cave to the homolobby on "marriage", nor back off its pro-life stance.

Additional sources: https://www.christiancentury.org/article/2013-10/evangelicals-worse-catholics-sexual-abuse
https://newrepublic.com/article/142999/silence-lambs-protestants-concealing-catholic-size-sexual-abuse-scandal
https://stopabusecampaign.org/2018/01/08/more-sexual-abuse-in-the-protestant-churches-than-catholic/

C S Lewis

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2019, 11:38:04 am »
It is better to marry than to burn. But the sexual molestation/deviancy issue is not because of celibacy. It is because there are perverts hiding in a frock. They need to be removed. Period. Prosecuted where possible. And those in the church who conceal such need to be dealt with, too.
Part of my point, though, is that other denominations still have their problems, too, but it doesn't make the front page above the fold very often. That doesn't mean the problems aren't there, as in any group, it just means they are better concealed from the reading public. I have already dealt with possible motivation for that.

According to https://www.christianheadlines.com/columnists/breakpoint/the-church-s-abuse-problem-it-s-not-just-a-catholic-thing.html  World Magaziine reports
That's every year. Not a 70 year total like the one in Pennsylvania for the Catholic Church.

This isn't a finger pointing or saying one problem is worse than the other, and imho, either is execrable, but a wake up call to anyone who thinks the problem is confined to the celibate clergy. It is not. As I previously stated, it takes a certain sort of deviancy to be attracted to people of the same sex and a young age, and these are people who will not be swayed from such opportunities by the availability of conventional man/woman of age sex.
That these predators are assuming positions where they have the most access to the most innocent is a further sign of the diabolical nature of their deviancy. And those they prey upon have often been raised in homes where they have not acquired the vocabulary to express sexual acts perpetrated upon them. That innocence, likely a factor in the deviant's attraction, works against the victims. It is a problem in clergy worldwide, across all denominations.

Kindly do not let the lack of reporting of incidents in Protestant denominations by the News Media lure you into thinking otherwise. They are masters at giving partial information to make their case against the party of their choosing. It's popular in Hollywood to go after the Catholic Church, again because it will not cave to the homolobby on "marriage", nor back off its pro-life stance.

Additional sources: https://www.christiancentury.org/article/2013-10/evangelicals-worse-catholics-sexual-abuse
https://newrepublic.com/article/142999/silence-lambs-protestants-concealing-catholic-size-sexual-abuse-scandal
https://stopabusecampaign.org/2018/01/08/more-sexual-abuse-in-the-protestant-churches-than-catholic/

Articles don't prove what it claims... mainly that more abuse occurs in Protestant churches....

The leaving out of information to discern that is what I have a problem with. If comparing things make them equal... Example: Insurance companies say they insure XX amount of Protestant churches for which they get their numbers, but how many Catholic in comparison? We know they are top heavy Protestant because they say so (mostly Protestant congregations ). Says XX cases reported but compares to XY Catholic cases with this disclaimer --> By contrast, the Catholic Church was reporting 228 “credible accusations” per year. No source give for the Catholic numbers and why do their numbers get filtered and not the Protestant? Does not give the what is credible to Protestant numbers ---> Says this: at NY article your article linked as source.

The companies did not produce supporting documentation or a way to determine the reports’ credibility.
Reports of abuse do not mean guilt and do not necessarily result in financial awards, the companies said.

I understand your point @Smokin Joe , it occurs in other denominations (no arguing that), but I can not via your links say X is greater than at Y as your article claims. Not enough concise data to prove it one way or the other.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 11:41:39 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2019, 12:24:31 pm »
Articles don't prove what it claims... mainly that more abuse occurs in Protestant churches....

The leaving out of information to discern that is what I have a problem with. If comparing things make them equal... Example: Insurance companies say they insure XX amount of Protestant churches for which they get their numbers, but how many Catholic in comparison? We know they are top heavy Protestant because they say so (mostly Protestant congregations ). Says XX cases reported but compares to XY Catholic cases with this disclaimer --> By contrast, the Catholic Church was reporting 228 “credible accusations” per year. No source give for the Catholic numbers and why do their numbers get filtered and not the Protestant? Does not give the what is credible to Protestant numbers ---> Says this: at NY article your article linked as source.

I understand your point @Smokin Joe , it occurs in other denominations (no arguing that), but I can not via your links say X is greater than at Y as your article claims. Not enough concise data to prove it one way or the other.
The credible claims were from protestant denominations, the Catholic ones were handled elsewhere.

My points, which seem to have been either ignored or lost are these:

There is a definite reporting bias in the Media when such incidents occur in the Catholic Church.

Perhaps this is because the Catholic Church is a more monolithic entity than the many different Protestant denominations, perhaps it is the result of an anti-Catholic bias in the MSM. I have postulated why that bias would exist.

Without saying A is worse than B, the problem of predatory perverts exists in all denominations. (Another point) and I do not believe that the existence of predatory molesters in the Catholic Church is a factor of celibacy (otherwise they'd be screwing the women in the parish, not the kids).

Pedophiles go for kids, whether they are married or not. Homosexual pedophiles go for young boys, whether they have a beard or hide behind a cassock.

I agree that, regardless of denomination, the pedophiles and other perverts should be purged from the clergy, again, regardless of denomination.

I strongly suspect that sexual predators will gather where the 'hunting' is good. If they are after children, they will seek positions which bring them close to children, in a position of trust. The clergy is one such position. Schoolteachers are in a similar position as are school counselors and the like.

I'm against anyone harming children, but with the general profiles of predatory child abusers, I don't think the option of marriage in the Priesthood will matter one way or another--denominations which permit their clergy to marry have the same problem.

C S Lewis

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2019, 01:54:00 pm »

Celibacy does not equal pedophilia. The Catholic Church pays the same insurance rates as Protestant churches, which means that the abuse rate is equal amongst Christian denominations. This is a sad fact, but a fact anyways. Much like those who took the Catholic school kids’ harassment of a Native American for the truth, you have taken the media’s portrayal of the Church for truth.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2019, 02:19:59 am »
Why use words?

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2019, 04:58:52 am »
Never said celibacy = pedophilia.  But the human animal was not meant to be celibate.  It is denying too many physical and emotional needs for both men and women in the church.

But I do say that as one is attempting to remain celibate, people face difficult urges they cannot control, and because they tend to be round children, they are predisposed to act on those urges, and children end up victimized.  I believe if priests were living a non-celibate life, their desires would be satisfied by their partner.  There would still be abuse, and priests having affairs with others besides their partner.  That is life.

I know one priest in Pittsburgh that established a sexual relationship with one of his parishioners who was married.  The woman ended up divorcing her husband and the diocese paid for all her legal fees, which were very expensive for the husband.  It ruined his life in many ways, and the priest and adulterous wife broke up not long after the divorce.  The church protected both the priest and the adulterer.  IMHO, the church had no right squandering contributions from parishioners to pay for this rogue priest's unscrupulous behavior.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2019, 06:12:37 am »
You assert this:
Never said celibacy = pedophilia.  But the human animal was not meant to be celibate.  It is denying too many physical and emotional needs for both men and women in the church.

But I do say that as one is attempting to remain celibate, people face difficult urges they cannot control, and because they tend to be round children, they are predisposed to act on those urges, and children end up victimized. I believe if priests were living a non-celibate life, their desires would be satisfied by their partner.  There would still be abuse, and priests having affairs with others besides their partner.  That is life.

...and then provide an example of a priest who ran off with another man's wife.

I know one priest in Pittsburgh that established a sexual relationship with one of his parishioners who was married.  The woman ended up divorcing her husband and the diocese paid for all her legal fees, which were very expensive for the husband.  It ruined his life in many ways, and the priest and adulterous wife broke up not long after the divorce.  The church protected both the priest and the adulterer.  IMHO, the church had no right squandering contributions from parishioners to pay for this rogue priest's unscrupulous behavior.

I seriously doubt that is the first time any member of the clergy has acted on the relatively normal temptation to engage in adultery or fornication with a woman in their flock, vow of celibacy or not. Entering into an adulterous relationship with a parishioner, especially one who is married, violates the spirit of the office, and more than just the vow of celibacy. Still that is relatively normal sexual behaviour (if she is married, she is an adult) despite the vow, and happens all too often among the members of the parish as it is.

That, however, is a different critter from having sexual urges toward children--something considered beyond the pale for anyone, whether they have a vow of celibacy or not, and a preference which precludes having sex with someone older. Getting rid of celibacy is not going to cure that unnatural desire to have sex with children, nor does it stop lay people from acting on those unnatural desires.

The whole idea of celibacy is to be able to serve The Almighty by ministering to the flock without the divided loyalties inherent in marriage, unencumbered by the opinions, jealousies, likes, dislikes, and responsibilities of a family of their own. The idea is to remove those conflicts of interest to permit focusing on the worship of and instruction in the way of Jesus Christ.
For a "Father", as Priests are known, the entire congregation are his spiritual children--to be nurtured in the way of Christ, to be loved in that Christian context as an ordinary, normal, man would love and counsel his offspring--not molested.

Unfortunately, there are wolves among the flock, wearing the guise of the very shepherds.

But do not delude yourself. Don't succumb to the popular fiction that this is the only place this is happening, because such problems exist among other denominations and lay persons as well. In the instance of children being molested, that is a demon all its own. That the selfsame media we don't trust to tell the undistorted truth about the color of the sky at any given moment have definite motives to make the problem seem to only reside in one church has been explained.

And yes, the Church needs to investigate the incidents, verify that those which are true are true, and defrock the offending parties and remand them for prosecution to the civil authorities.

While all things are possible with Him, the risk of recidivism is too great, and the consequences too dire for the victims.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 06:15:25 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2019, 06:37:04 am »
I think the numbers for abuse with children speak for themselves.

In mentioning the rogue priest, I brought that up to show the CHURCH is covering for priests on all fronts versus dealing directly with these issues.  And again, it is not just the Catholic church, for the jerk that was the minister at my first wedding (Methodist), ran off with a married member of the choir weeks after we got married.

The difference in these two cases is that the Roman Catholic church spent over $200,000 in legal fees representing the adulterous wife, and they went to great lengths to relocate the rogue priest to another parish.  The Methodist minister and member of the choir divorced their spouses and married each other, and there was no mention of high legal fees being covered by the Methodist church.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2019, 06:57:49 am »
I think the numbers for abuse with children speak for themselves.

In mentioning the rogue priest, I brought that up to show the CHURCH is covering for priests on all fronts versus dealing directly with these issues.  And again, it is not just the Catholic church, for the jerk that was the minister at my first wedding (Methodist), ran off with a married member of the choir weeks after we got married.

The difference in these two cases is that the Roman Catholic church spent over $200,000 in legal fees representing the adulterous wife, and they went to great lengths to relocate the rogue priest to another parish.  The Methodist minister and member of the choir divorced their spouses and married each other, and there was no mention of high legal fees being covered by the Methodist church.
Well, imho, the legal fees should be on those who commit the act, not from the collection basket nor funds raised by the use thereof.

But we are off the original topic here. We started talking about child molestation incidents, not adult-ery.

The bottom line, is that child molesters should be ferreted out wherever the are. Especially in situations where they might have contact with a lot of potential victims.

In situations where there are allegations, those should be investigated. In the case of a Priest, they should be transferred to a post where their contact with children is nonexistent while the investigation is underway, just as a safeguard (for other potential victims). I think the same would be good for lay teachers, counselors, and the like, but without enough evidence for prosecution, no such detention will occur or the police could face suits for false arrest. In the Church, such transfers are an administrative matter, and if that authority is used, exceed what the criminal justice system would constitutionally allow for someone who is not under arrest for a known crime. In the event the Church discovers evidence which indicates that indictable level has been reached, the matter should be remanded to the civil authorities.

That is not an assessment of guilt or innocence on the part of the priest, but a means to avoid the destruction of someone innocent who has been accused unjustly. That forms the basis of our criminal courts as well, (the presumption of innocence), and at least in this instance the suspect would be constrained even more than if they were a suspect in a criminal court and subject to only the civil authorities, short of arrest and imprisonment.

The Catholic Church has deep pockets, to be sure, and has to safeguard itself against those who seek to win the lawsuit lotto by making false claims. In the arena of civil litigation, all the pitfalls exist for the Church that exist for any other entity, public, private, or corporate.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2019, 12:46:01 pm »
QFT
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2019, 01:18:56 pm »
The woman is certifiable.

Worse ... the woman is empowered.

Offline verga

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2019, 01:21:52 pm »

Obozo was elected 2X, AOC was elected, Pelosi and Schummer have been re-elected numerous times. Bernie Sanders was a hairsbreadth away from being the nominee. Never doubt the ability ofthe American Public to sink to new lows of intelligence. They are spoon fed by the MSM.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2019, 01:42:19 pm »

@jafo2010
@jafo2010 The fact remains that the vast amjority of sexual abuse to minors occurs by Parents/ step parents/ or other relatives.
https://www.safehorizon.org/get-help/child-abuse/#overview/
https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-maltreatment-2012
Liberal News week https://www.newsweek.com/priests-commit-no-more-abuse-other-males-70625
https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-child-abuse
90% of child sexual abuse victims know the perpetrator in some way. 68% are abused by a family member.[3] 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 01:48:19 pm by verga »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2019, 02:06:01 pm »
Mazie Hirono, Hawaiian for corn hole?