Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Turns Down the Border Deal… Before President Trump Made His Offer  (Read 466 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi Turns Down the Border Deal… Before President Trump Made His Offer
Steven Ahle January 20, 2019

Nancy Pelosi is not one to waste time. She turned down the president’s offer before he even offered it.

I have heard no one mention a line in President Trump’s speech that should give Democrats fair warning. He promised the wall will be built one way or another. That tells me he will declare a humanitarian crisis at the border and use that as a justification to build the wall without Congress. Should that happen, the Democrats will walk away empty handed.

They will have to explain to the Dreamers, the TPS guests and a multitude of pro-immigration groups why they got nothing in return.

From The Daily Caller

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-turns-down-the-border-deal-before-president-trump-made-his-offer/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=BuzzFeed%E2%80%99s%20Fake%20News%20Story%20is%20Just%20One%20More%20in%20a%20Long%20Line%20of%20Lies%20From%20the%20Media

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Actually, I'm pleased that she did.

I didn't like it.

Perhaps Mr. Trump will finally realize that he has to use the nuclear option on this one?
Declare the emergency, send the troops, build the wall.

That's the ONLY way it's ever gonna get done.

And everyone reading this post knows that, too.

Online libertybele

Actually, I'm pleased that she did.

I didn't like it.

Perhaps Mr. Trump will finally realize that he has to use the nuclear option on this one?
Declare the emergency, send the troops, build the wall.

That's the ONLY way it's ever gonna get done.

And everyone reading this post knows that, too.

Nice and neat, plain and simple.  I couldn't agree with you more.  The longer he waits, the more the leftists and RINO's insert their b.s and if the past is any indication, it will only result in a less then acceptable deal which I hope the Pres. vetoes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.