Author Topic: Google employees consider the word “family” to be hate speech… it “triggers” liberals into a total  (Read 801 times)

rangerrebew

Google employees consider the word “family” to be hate speech… it “triggers” liberals into a total meltdown

Saturday, January 19, 2019 by: JD Heyes   

(Natural News) Amid revelations that Google engineers have engaged in flagrant censorship by downgrading search results and placing ‘controversial’ terms like “abortion” on blacklists so pro-life content is hidden comes a new report that some employees are ‘triggered’ by traditional American values like “family.”

Or, at least, the word ‘family.’

As reported by The Daily Caller, an executive with the company sparked a major backlash from employees when the word was used in a weekly company-wide presentation, internal documents the news site obtained indicate.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-19-google-employees-consider-the-word-family-to-be-hate-speech.html

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You know who else gets triggered easily? People in a cult.

If normality is always sending you into a tizzy, maybe you're the problem.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Is there a glossary somewhere of everyday terms that make snowflakes burst into tears and curl up into a fetal position in the nearest bathroom stall?  I thought I was doing pretty well at working them into conversations, but the new ones come up so frequently that it's hard to keep up. The great thing about these innocuous terms is that the snowflakes can't tell whether you're deliberately winding them up. Though to be fair, it must also take some effort on their part to keep up to date with the latest batch of words they need to remember to be offended by - and why, in case anyone asks...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline goatprairie

Liberals try to stifle free speech because a tiny percentage of mentally ill people object to normal conversation and beliefs.
Par for the course for libs who believe in free speech for me but not for thee.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The woke's "triggered" equals a "Conniption fit"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is there a glossary somewhere of everyday terms that make snowflakes burst into tears and curl up into a fetal position in the nearest bathroom stall?  I thought I was doing pretty well at working them into conversations, but the new ones come up so frequently that it's hard to keep up. The great thing about these innocuous terms is that the snowflakes can't tell whether you're deliberately winding them up. Though to be fair, it must also take some effort on their part to keep up to date with the latest batch of words they need to remember to be offended by - and why, in case anyone asks...
Yes, as a matter of fact, there is. You can get one here: https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=30010801861

Disclaimer: I have done business with, but have no connection to abebooks.com
 I will say they have been a good source of hard copy and out of print books and I will do business with them in the future..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Liberals try to stifle free speech because a tiny percentage of mentally ill people object to normal conversation and beliefs.
Par for the course for libs who believe in free speech for me but not for thee.
It is only in keeping with holding out the most deviant behaviour as 'normal'. It might be normal for the Liberals, but most of humanity is left wondering who let the nuts out of the nuthouse.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis