Author Topic: Americans Aren’t Stupid To Believe There Is An Immigration Crisis  (Read 693 times)

rangerrebew

Americans Aren’t Stupid To Believe There Is An Immigration Crisis
By Casey Ryan   January 16, 2019 3 Comments

As if political division in the United States wasn’t horrendous enough, some mainstream media personalities are throwing fuel on the fire. On January 8, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough thought it would be a brilliant idea to label millions of Americans as “stupid.”

“How stupid are Americans who still believe there’s a crisis on the southern border?” he asked on his show “Morning Joe.”

The television host ranted that major networks should not broadcast President Trump’s Oval Office address, and he accused the president of lying about illegal immigration statistics to manufacture a fake crisis.

https://immigrationreform.com/2019/01/16/americans-are-not-stupid-to-believe-there-is-an-immigration-crisis-immigrationreform-com/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Americans Aren’t Stupid To Believe There Is An Immigration Crisis
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 11:59:14 pm »
But there are plenty of stupid ones who refuse to see that such a crisis exists...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 05:38:52 am »
But there are plenty of stupid ones who refuse to see that such a crisis exists...
Actually I think they are stupid to think they can actually sell the American people that no such crisis exists, I mean there are only so many democrat congressman, CNN and MSNBC viewers and I hear Snopes is about to pass the U-Bend.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 08:05:12 am »
"....it's just another tricky day..."