Author Topic: Ann Coulter blasts Trump shutdown compromise: ‘We voted for Trump and got Jeb!’  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@kevindavis
@Sighlass

Ann Coulter has Marfan Syndrome. This was told to me some years ago by someone who has Marfan (she was also a registered nurse and knew Coulter had it).  I guess there are not a lot of people with this, so ones who have it know those who also have it.

Marfan Syndrone is inherited in most people.

Physical Traits in People With Marfan Syndrome
A tall, thin build; long arms, legs, fingers, and toes and flexible joints
Scoliosis, or curvature of the spine
A chest that sinks in or sticks out
Crowded teeth
Flat feet

And you had a hard time with my comment on clothes.   :facepalm2:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Of course. It's the same continuous story. Just pick an issue....guns, abortion, healthcare, entitlement reform, immigration....neither side really wants a solution. That's their bread and butter for fundraising and campaigning.

Your cynicism is ugly, Ed.  I think that most conservatives really want the right to bear arms, a stop to abortion on demand and certainly to no funding of Planned Parenthood and a stop to illegal immigration.

And I think most Republicans in the Congress want that also.  They've just been without a leader for a long time.

They have one now and it's beginning to show.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Your cynicism is ugly, Ed.  I think that most conservatives really want the right to bear arms, a stop to abortion on demand and certainly to no funding of Planned Parenthood and a stop to illegal immigration.

And I think most Republicans in the Congress want that also.  They've just been without a leader for a long time.

They have one now and it's beginning to show.

Your ignorance is painful. How'd that leadership go, when they had a majority the past two years? I believe he signed a bill which funded PP for $500M, got nothing done on the wall, banned bump stocks, openly proposed raising purchase age on long guns, and advocated violating 4th Amendment rights to seize guns.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 12:26:13 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

Your ignorance is painful. How'd that leadership go, when they had a majority the past two years? I believe he signed a bill which funded PP for $500M, got nothing done on the wall, banned bump stocks, openly proposed raising purchase age on long guns, and advocated violating 4th Amendment rights to seize guns.

What am I not remembering?

Offline edpc

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Take guns now, due process later.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/28/trump-says-take-guns-first-and-worry-due-process-second-white-house-gun-meeting/381145002/

Ed, I would wish Hillary on you, or maybe Nancy, except that we'd all have to suffer.

I've read that tripe before and it was a different situation, but you clutch that to your bosom if it makes you happy.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

Ed, I would wish Hillary on you, or maybe Nancy, except that we'd all have to suffer.

This, from the person who said Hillary was the better option, in the election aftermath. As someone here would say.....FFS.