Author Topic: Identity Politics = White Genocide  (Read 375 times)

rangerrebew

Identity Politics = White Genocide
« on: January 19, 2019, 05:44:20 pm »
Identity Politics = White Genocide

The subversion of fact-based science and scholarship by the emotion-based ideology of Identity Politics is laying the groundwork for the genocide of white people. This sounds like an outlandish statement. However, it follows logically from the identification of white people with violence, oppression, and every evil in the world.

Published: January 18, 2019, 7:38 am

In a number of columns I have reported examples of attacks on scientists for concluding on the basis of their research that race, gender, and intelligence have a genetic basis. As I am not educated in genetics, I cannot attest to the truth, falsity, or extent of genetic differences. My interest is limited to the suppression of scientific findings by ideology. We are reliving the Catholic Church’s suppression of the evidence, and punishment of those who presented it, that the earth revolved around the sun and not vice versa. We are reliving the belief in witches that resulted in the execution of innocent people in Salem, Massachusetts, during 1692-93. We are reliving the destruction of Soviet genetics by Trofim Lysenko and Stalin.

And scientists and scholars are too intimidated to speak out.

http://freewestmedia.com/2019/01/18/identity-politics-white-genocide/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Identity Politics = White Genocide
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 12:09:28 am »
Title and premise:
"Identity Politics = White Genocide"

It will only be this way if whites refuse to comprehend, and then embrace the same "identity-based" values that all other racial and ethnic groups embrace as a matter-of-course.

If whites -- stupid as they often are -- refuse to do so -- claiming that they "are on a higher plane" -- then it will indeed eventually end in... white genocide.