Author Topic: Pentagon Reporter Compares ‘Extremist’ Pence to Farrakhan, KKK  (Read 822 times)

rangerrebew

Pentagon Reporter Compares ‘Extremist’ Pence to Farrakhan, KKK
By Gabriel Hays | January 18, 2019 3:45 PM EST

The Mr. & Mrs. Mike Pence hate train has been receiving quite a few guests onboard in the last week, what with Huffington Post and several CNN anchors insisting that the Second Lady is a homophobic bigot for working at a devout Christian school. Now that VP Mike Pence has come to her defense, more lefties are calling him an “extremist” who exists in the same camp as actual hate-peddlers like Louis Farrakhan and the Ku Klux Klan.

Kevin Baron, Pentagon reporter and executive editor of Atlantic Media site Defense One continued the anti-Pence fever on Friday afternoon with a series of tweets blasting Mike Pence and his wife as religious “extremists” existing on the “fringes” of society. Baron trashed Pence’s statements from an interview with EWTN reporter Lauren Ashburn, during which he defended his wife and his Christian faith, which have come under another wave of nasty lefty insults.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/gabriel-hays/2019/01/18/pentagon-reporter-compares-extremist-pence-farrakhan-kkk

rangerrebew

This reporter is going to be in a heap of doodoo.  Not for comparing Pence to the KKK and Farrakhan but suggesting Farrakhan is an extremist.  That kind of reporting won't fly with liberals. 9999hair out0000

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pentagon Reporter Compares ‘Extremist’ Pence to Farrakhan, KKK
By Gabriel Hays | January 18, 2019 3:45 PM EST

The Mr. & Mrs. Mike Pence hate train has been receiving quite a few guests onboard in the last week, what with Huffington Post and several CNN anchors insisting that the Second Lady is a homophobic bigot for working at a devout Christian school. Now that VP Mike Pence has come to her defense, more lefties are calling him an “extremist” who exists in the same camp as actual hate-peddlers like Louis Farrakhan and the Ku Klux Klan.

@rangerrebew

Calling these people idiots is insulting actual idiots.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@rangerrebew

Calling these people idiots is insulting actual idiots.
I think crack addiction is one of the prerequisites for being a Liberal reporter, with heavy hallucinogenic drug use a resume enhancer.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Makes perfect sense to 'them'.

With their boy Beto asking if the Constitution applies anymore.

What's the diff between the Constitution and Sharia in their muddled heads?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

Makes perfect sense to 'them'.

With their boy Beto asking if the Constitution applies anymore.

What's the diff between the Constitution and Sharia in their muddled heads?
Nothing to them. They think they can ignore either ('Don't you know who they are!!??').

But if they establish Sharia, they and their muddled heads might not be connected long.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Nothing to them. They think they can ignore either ('Don't you know who they are!!??').

But if they establish Sharia, they and their muddled heads might not be connected long.

Yeah.

Problem with stupid on this level is it's rarely the ones who Caused the problem that suffer the actual consequences of it.

It's the old "But your Honor, I didn't know the gun was loaded." defense.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

Yeah.

Problem with stupid on this level is it's rarely the ones who Caused the problem that suffer the actual consequences of it.

It's the old "But your Honor, I didn't know the gun was loaded." defense.
Considering Washington, D.C. has one of the higher concentrations of the GBLTQ crowd in the country, about the only problem for the Sharia folks would be roof access...

C S Lewis