Author Topic: PBS Buries Figures from Own Poll Showing Hispanic Support for Trump Skyrocketing Since Shutdown Star  (Read 395 times)

rangerrebew

PBS Buries Figures from Own Poll Showing Hispanic Support for Trump Skyrocketing Since Shutdown Started
By C. Douglas Golden
January 18, 2019 at 10:36am

I don’t want to fall into the contingent that sits here and tells you that polls don’t matter. They do, and politicians should understand what they mean for their policies and their electability.

However, when a seemingly anomalous figure emerged in a recent NPR/PBS/Marist poll, it got buried in a mountain of other coverage.

You probably saw a number of stories based on the major finding of the poll: “57 percent of voters say they won’t support Trump in 2020,” PBS’ headline read.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/pbs-buries-figures-poll-showing-hispanic-support-trump-skyrocketing-since-shutdown-started/

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
PBS Buries Figures from Own Poll Showing Hispanic Support for Trump Skyrocketing Since Shutdown Started
By C. Douglas Golden
January 18, 2019 at 10:36am

I don’t want to fall into the contingent that sits here and tells you that polls don’t matter. They do, and politicians should understand what they mean for their policies and their electability.

However, when a seemingly anomalous figure emerged in a recent NPR/PBS/Marist poll, it got buried in a mountain of other coverage.

You probably saw a number of stories based on the major finding of the poll: “57 percent of voters say they won’t support Trump in 2020,” PBS’ headline read.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/pbs-buries-figures-poll-showing-hispanic-support-trump-skyrocketing-since-shutdown-started/

I guess polls matter because they keep getting posted here but I truly think they are not reliable anymore ... at least not as reliable as they were before cell phones.

And I would put nothing past PBS.  I hope Trump can finally get us out of funding NEA, PBS and NPR.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.