Author Topic: Trump Puts Schumer and Pelosi in a Brilliant Vise Grip  (Read 562 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Puts Schumer and Pelosi in a Brilliant Vise Grip
« on: January 19, 2019, 03:14:56 pm »
January 19, 2019
Trump Puts Schumer and Pelosi in a Brilliant Vise Grip
By Jim Davis

The federal government shutdown has presented a unique opportunity for President Donald Trump to clear out the deadwood in the federal bureaucracy, saving U.S. taxpayers billions of dollars in salaries, perks, and rented office space for people who aren't doing anything productive.

At the same time, Trump can get rid of dozens, possibly even hundreds of Deep State operatives in the government, handpicked by Barack Obama and Bill Clinton for their loyalty to the Democratic Party, not their country or the law.

These people leak like a screen door in a submarine, mainly to CNN and MSNBC, the twin headquarters of Trump-hatred on cable TV.  Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were choreographing their leaks to the media via text messages.  Even though Strzok was fired and Page resigned, it's clear there are many others.  They actively resist Trump and the Republicans at every opportunity.  This is the core of the Resistance.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/trump_puts_schumer_and_pelosi_in_a_brilliant_vise_grip.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump Puts Schumer and Pelosi in a Brilliant Vise Grip
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 03:18:40 pm »
I hope full advantage of the opportunity is taken!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 03:22:53 pm »
I hope full advantage of the opportunity is taken!

If only the Republicant's had Trump's back for once.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 04:02:17 pm »
The job market is wide open.  If they have marketable skills, they should be able to find jobs outside of the government.