Author Topic: U.S. CONGRESSMAN: Phones Are “Ringing Off The Hook”…”OVERWHELMING Majority” Are Telling Congress #B  (Read 1922 times)

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Wait What?
There is a poster posting dozens of posts about how posting is meaningless. How is that logical?
What is the definition of a nihilist? I'm confused.
It is entertaining, but in a weird confusing kind of way.
Whatever? Everybody adds something to the mix. Made my day.

That's it, right there.  It is all pretty much entertainment at this point.  The die is cast, the mold has been poured.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
IMHO, TBR is a mind soup. Throw in my brain, for what it is worth. I'll add to the pot.
Mixing the cosmic consciousness and making it a real thing.
It doesn't matter how many people read what you write.
It only matters who reads what you write.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IMHO, TBR is a mind soup. Throw in my brain, for what it is worth. I'll add to the pot.

I like that!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings @Sanguine .  I love this board and it does reflect the feelings of a lot of people.  But we can't take ourselves too seriously to the point of thinking what we say here actually matters.

Bull.  Phone calls and e-mails do matter, especially when they jam their phone lines.  Each of us can step away from the keyboard for 10 minutes a day and make a couple of phone calls.  Even if you live in the land of the original Gang of 8 as I do, Rubio still needs to get phone calls as do others.  Now is not the time to become passive.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

So, this is your brain on TBR?

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.