Author Topic: U.S. CONGRESSMAN: Phones Are “Ringing Off The Hook”…”OVERWHELMING Majority” Are Telling Congress #B  (Read 1924 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. CONGRESSMAN: Phones Are “Ringing Off The Hook”…”OVERWHELMING Majority” Are Telling Congress #BuildTheWall…NOW!
Jan 17, 2019

It’s working, America!

Our U.S. lawmakers are getting the message from “We the People,” who are demanding Congress fund the wall on our southern border.

Every day the government is shut down, the Democrat Party loses a little more credibility with the American voters. The longer the shutdown drags out, the more Democrat leadership is going to be forced to have to explain to the American people why they refuse to fund a wall to protect our southern border from foreign invaders.

https://100percentfedup.com/u-s-congressman-phone-are-ringing-off-the-hookoverwhelming-majority-are-telling-congress-buildthewallnow/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I hope TBR'ers are too.

I know the majority of Americans support the wall and I hope many of them are contacting their various representatives.

As for TBR, we're just playing with ourselves.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I know the majority of Americans support the wall and I hope many of them are contacting their various representatives.

Speak for yourself, @Emjay.    :laugh:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Speak for yourself, @Emjay.    :laugh:

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings @Sanguine .  I love this board and it does reflect the feelings of a lot of people.  But we can't take ourselves too seriously to the point of thinking what we say here actually matters.

Offline Night Hides Not

It's obvious to me that you've been around Frank Cannon a bit too much.

For me, there's nothing like logging into TBR and starting off my day by viewing a lewd, crass post from an Orange Brigadier. Sure, call me obtuse...but you'll never find me posting disgusting entendres on TBR.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings @Sanguine .  I love this board and it does reflect the feelings of a lot of people.  But we can't take ourselves too seriously to the point of thinking what we say here actually matters.

@Emjay , since you love this board so much, how about cleaning up your act?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline goodwithagun

You got pissy with @RoosGirl and me joking about you drinking, but you think it’s okay to make this comment about us?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

For me, there's nothing like logging into TBR and starting off my day by viewing a lewd, crass post from an Orange Brigadier. Sure, call me obtuse...but you'll never find me posting disgusting entendres on TBR.

Well, good for you.  You can pat yourself on the back.  You must be a wonderful human being and it's good to know I can enter this forum secure in the knowledge that I can read your posts without fear of being double entendred.

Offline Mod2

Offline Mod1

Get back on topic and stop sniping at one another.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Just damn...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay , since you love this board so much, how about cleaning up your act?

Look, everybody.  I did not realize that my post could be taken as a double entendre.  I did not mean it that way at all.  I just meant that we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously or imagine that what we say on this board has any effect on what happens in the world.

It does reflect what happens, of course.

Anyone who knows me knows that I hate, hate, hate suggestive posts and cannot stand it when posters start doing back and forth with sexual repartee.

So, if I was thoughtless in my post, hey, mea absolute culpa.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Look, everybody.  I did not realize that my post could be taken as a double entendre.  I did not mean it that way at all.  I just meant that we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously or imagine that what we say on this board has any effect on what happens in the world.

It does reflect what happens, of course.

Anyone who knows me knows that I hate, hate, hate suggestive posts and cannot stand it when posters start doing back and forth with sexual repartee.

So, if I was thoughtless in my post, hey, mea absolute culpa.

When I saw your post I just thought that you meant we were all just fooling around, having fun, here.

I didn't see it in the other way until someone else upthread complained.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I do care what others on this forum think and feel.  Even posters who I disagree with.  This forum is small enough to subvert the russia-bots, the Deep State, or an actually malevolent organization as too small to mess with, yet diverse enough to offer a better variety of thought and opinion than some larger forums.  I often see ideas here before I see then in larger media outlets.

But it's hard to take this forum seriously when it has become the home of Zero Hedge, Breitbart, and www.freedomwood.gun ...the unfake news(?).

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
When I saw your post I just thought that you meant we were all just fooling around, having fun, here.

I didn't see it in the other way until someone else upthread complained.

Thank you @EdJames   That is exactly what I intended with my post.  And I'm afraid I over-reacted when some people took it another way that I did not intend.  I'm sorry for making fun of those people.

But, really ????

Offline EdJames

Thank you @EdJames   That is exactly what I intended with my post.  And I'm afraid I over-reacted when some people took it another way that I did not intend.  I'm sorry for making fun of those people.

But, really ????

I view it the same as talk radio, for Entertainment Purposes!

Offline mrclose

I view it the same as talk radio, for Entertainment Purposes!

It's not!

If it weren't for forums like TBR and Talk Radio, the public would be fed nothing but an endless supply of Trump is lying, incompetent or crazy B.S.

You can be assured that it isn't the MSM that have the people hyped to build the d@mn wall!
(Forgive my 'expressive' type word please) :shrug:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

@Emjay, my point was that we ARE meaningful if TBRers are contacting their representatives.  That's all I was saying.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay, my point was that we ARE meaningful if TBRers are contacting their representatives.  That's all I was saying.

Definitely. 

Offline EdJames

It's not!

If it weren't for forums like TBR and Talk Radio, the public would be fed nothing but an endless supply of Trump is lying, incompetent or crazy B.S.

You can be assured that it isn't the MSM that have the people hyped to build the d@mn wall!
(Forgive my 'expressive' type word please) :shrug:

Sorry, Chief.  I took all of this crap seriously for decades, damn near lost my mind over it!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wait What?
There is a poster posting dozens of posts about how posting is meaningless. How is that logical?
What is the definition of a nihilist? I'm confused.
It is entertaining, but in a weird confusing kind of way.
Whatever? Everybody adds something to the mix. Made my day.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.