Author Topic: PRICELESS: STRANDED BUS With Angry Democrats Drives Around In Circles At The Capitol [Video]  (Read 573 times)

rangerrebew

PRICELESS: STRANDED BUS With Angry Democrats Drives Around In Circles At The Capitol [Video]
Jan 17, 2019

The video below is hysterical!

President Trump shut down a boondoggle trip by Nancy Pelosi and a delegation of Democrats declaring that they shouldn’t go anywhere during the partial government shutdown. President Trump is right! He said Pelosi can pay for the PR trip on her own dime.

The group had boarded a bus to go to Andrews Airforce Base for their flight but ended up circling the Capitol in confusion. Priceless!

Fox News’ Peter Doocy breathlessly reported on what was happening:

https://100percentfedup.com/priceless-stranded-bus-with-pelosi-and-democrats-drives-around-in-circles-at-the-capitol-video/

Online berdie

That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

I would have paid mucho dinero to have been in the room when she found out what happened.

But on the other hand...maybe not. Spinning heads spewing pea soup speaking in a deep voice and gibberish scare me.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
All I saw was an AF bus driving away, once.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All I saw was an AF bus driving away, once.
Me, too. Not stranded if they can drive away.... **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis