Author Topic: After Cancelling Pelosi’s trip, Trump bans ALL congressional travel on government aircr  (Read 718 times)

Online libertybele

After canceling Pelosi’s trip, Trump bans ALL congressional travel on government aircraft without WH permission

Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., made a mistake when she tried to troll President Donald Trump by postponing the State of the Union address. You cannot out-troll Donald Trump. It is not physically possible. And Trump continues to prove that with a new order from the White House.

On Friday, the Trump administration acting Office of Management and Budget Director Russ Vought sent a memo to all heads of executive departments and agencies instructing that members of Congress cannot travel on government aircraft without express permission from the White House.

â€œUnder no circumstances during a government shutdown will any government owned, rented, leased, or chartered aircraft support any Congressional delegation, without the express written approval of the White House Chief of Staff,” the letter states.....

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/after-canceling-pelosis-trip-trump-bans-all-congressional-travel-on-government-aircraft-without-wh-permission/
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:10:51 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He should have done this immediately, but I'm glad he did it.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Does this affect Pelosi's use of military aircraft for her commute between CA and DC? I never heard anything about her regaining that perk along with the speakership?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Does this affect Pelosi's use of military aircraft for her commute between CA and DC? I never heard anything about her regaining that perk along with the speakership?

Good question. I find it outrageous that she ever had this perk and hope it's not been reinstated.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Nancy Pelosi boarded a commercial flight at Reagan National Airport.

Vic Lyn 🥀 🇷🇺 🇩🇪 🇫🇮 🇺🇸 🖤 ‏
Flying home (CA)for the weekend. Get used to flying with regular folk. She's been using government planes to go home.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 03:52:21 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Flying home (CA)for the weekend. Get used to flying with regular folk. She's been using government planes to go home.

:silly: :rolling:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

I don't think she had military flights as minority leader. There was some flimsy justification for it that as Speaker she was third in line to the presidency...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

She should look at the bright side:  She still gets to fly on a 747.   88devil
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

She should look at the bright side:  She still gets to fly on a 747.   88devil

Better than her broom!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Better than her broom!

It's like the old Vegas joke:  He drove to Las Vegas in a $25,000 car and came home in a $500,000 Greyhound.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: