Author Topic: Pelosi: We were going to fly commercial to Afghanistan — but Trump’s letter created a security risk  (Read 1061 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/01/18/pelosi-going-fly-commercial-afghanistan-trumps-letter-created-security-risk/

I can’t believe we had to wait almost 24 hours for her to reply to yesterday’s White House letter. We live in the Netflix era. We should be able to binge-watch every episode of this pitiful melodrama in a day.

“After President Trump revoked the use of military aircraft to travel to Afghanistan, the delegation was prepared to fly commercially to proceed with this vital trip to meet with our commanders and troops on the front lines,” [Pelosi spokesman Drew] Hammill said.

Overnight, he added, a new State Department threat assessment indicated “that the President announcing this sensitive travel had significantly increased the danger to the delegation and to the troops, security, and other officials supporting the trip. . . . This morning, we learned that the Administration had leaked the commercial travel plans as well.”

snip

Five-hundred-plus people in the House and Senate and to a man or woman they’re either too partisan or too afraid of their respective bases to compromise to break the logjam. Rank human garbage.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Too bad the yearly budgets and perks afforded to those 500+ pieces of "Rank human garbage" can't be redirected to people out there not getting paid.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Stupid is as stupid does.

Clearly the Dems have their priorities up their posterior.  In other words, business as usual with these maggots.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is a lie .... read what her dumbass staff did ....

White House denies Pelosi ‘leak’ charge, as details from Kabul cable raise questions over claim
Fox News, Jan 18, 2018

More here:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,348232.0.html

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The security risk is having the Dems in the country each and every day.  In Afghanistan, they are doing nothing, literally.  That is the best kind of Dems, out of the way, and still clueless.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Aaah, just give the witch a broom, she'll get where she wants to go and much cheaper to.  Effin' bitch...wants to fly at taxpayer expense like she did years ago with booze parties and the like.  Looking forward to seeing her obit... :smokin:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Aaah, just give the witch a broom, she'll get where she wants to go and much cheaper to.  Effin' bitch...wants to fly at taxpayer expense like she did years ago with booze parties and the like.  Looking forward to seeing her obit... :smokin:

I'm not sure anyone outside her circle could tell when she was actually dead.

Offline LadyLiberty

Seriously Nancy?  Why would you have plans to fly commercial when you already had military planes lined up for the job? Truth is that when POTUS pulled your military transport and said you were still free to fly commercial, that cut you off from both options.  Provide proof that you had commercial air booked for everyone.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
How the hell is exposing Pelosi lighting her own farts as proof that POTUS is an idiot creating a Security Risk?

Our enemies are much better served by having her intact and in place than they would be attacking her idiot PR delegation.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She wanted to spend enough to feed every soldier in the 'stan a steak and lobster dinner to go do a photo op about them not getting their checks? What was the Brussels stop for? Pick up a pallet of cash from a Soros bag man and get it back in the country without going through customs? That crap won't work on a flight she or her office has to buy a ticket for....

Maybe she's short a few keys of poppy pus....
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 11:18:07 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis