Author Topic: University of Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die' for blacks to advance  (Read 1084 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Updated: 3:08 p.m. on Friday, January 18, 2019

A University of Georgia teaching assistant who routinely attacks the concept of “whiteness” on social media took it a step further Wednesday when he declared that “some white people may have to die” in order for black people to advance.

“Some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom,” UGA philosophy TA and Ph.D. student Irami Osei-Frimpong wrote in a now-deleted comment on the Overheard at UGA Facebook page, Campus Reform reported.

Mr. Osei-Frimpong doubled down on the comment Friday morning on his own Facebook page, writing, “I’m just saying that America is set up to create functional White supremacists, and they have an attachment to it that’s not particularly moral. I wouldn’t be surprised if White people have to die before Black Americans can live in freedom.”

A spokesperson at UGA’s Equal Opportunities Office defended Mr. Osei-Frimpong’s right to express his “personal opinion” in a private capacity, according to an email exchange with alum Andrew Lawrence, obtained by Campus Reform.

Despite receiving considerable backlash on social media for his comments, Mr. Osei-Frimpong continued to attack “whiteness” and the “trolls” who disagree with him on Friday.

“So, the trolls. The obvious thing to do would be to block them. Or I could let them troll themselves out and be an embarrassment to White people,” he wrote on Facebook. “In the spirit of MLK and non-violent direct action, I’m going to go with the latter.”

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/18/university-georgia-ta-some-white-people-may-have-d/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I challenge Mr. Frimpong (!) to come to my house and see how likely it is that the two white people living there will die to aid in his advancement.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This reminds me of some other story, but it wasn't UGA. Pretty outrageous.

Offline dfwgator

As long as they are liberal whites.   :whistle:

Offline LMAO

I'm afraid this is were we are heading. Years ago, I was reading an economics article that very matter of fact recommended that anyone living in or close to an Urban area, needs to have an escape plan when the debt comes due.

Watch our elections campaigns become more and more racially charged, also.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

From the article....
"A spokesperson at UGA’s Equal Opportunities Office defended Mr. Osei-Frimpong’s right to express his “personal opinion” in a private capacity, according to an email exchange with alum Andrew Lawrence, obtained by Campus Reform."

Switch the races around and I'll bet my 401k and my IRA the response to this would be different.

Although how much of this is his true feelings and not just a need to get some kind of publicity for himself
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:30:14 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

The only way for black people to advance is not for white people to die, but for black people to learn the proper way to live.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline skeeter

Another pansy leftist making threats from the safety of his campus sanctuary. Not impressed.

Online goatprairie

How is it possible to try and reason with a person who talks and thinks like him? It's impossible.

Online DB

Well apparently he thinks blacks can't compete with whites.

And to "win" he has to get rid of the competition...

Funny how blacks don't live in "freedom" in any other country where they hold majorities in government. Yet this guy thinks that is required to secure "freedom".

Why is that?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Tired of hearing this crap from people like him.  I once had a black man working for me in the 80s who said to me, "one day, we are going to rise up and kill you whiteys".  I said to him, "that would be a huge mistake, considering there are 4-5 times as many whites in the USA, and if I had to guess, they possess 10 times the weapons, and once attacked would be utterly ruthless.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I guess it depends on what sort of 'advance' he postulates. If they want to advance into white neighborhoods to loot and burn, there will likely be casualties, but hardly limited to the defenders.

If they want to advance economically, intellectually, or professionally, that can be done without bloodshed.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 11:09:43 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'
Eduardo Neret

on Jan 17, 2019 at 1:02 PM EDT

A UGA TA said “some white people may have to die...

The TA previously compared Southern whites to “autistic kids.”

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11763

Offline mountaineer

I guess it depends on what sort of 'advance' he postulates. If they want to advance into white neighborhoods to loot and burn, there will likely be casualties, but hardly limited to the defenders.
Absolutely. We'd have every weapon loaded and just keep shooting.
If they want to advance economically, intellectually, or professionally, that can be done without bloodshed.
Ah, yes, but hard work and self-discipline? There's the rub.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org