Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Appoints Anti-Israel Radical Ilhan Omar to House Foreign Affairs Committee  (Read 560 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
17 Jan 2019

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi appointed anti-Israel radical Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) to the House Foreign Affairs Committee on Thursday.

Omar confirmed the appointment on Twitter on Thursday afternoon.

Omar supports the boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel, which has been called antisemitic because it singles out the Jewish state for isolation and ignores the Palestinian side.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/17/nancy-pelosi-appoints-anti-israel-radical-ilhan-omar-to-house-foreign-affairs-committee/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
That right there is a good reason that Nancy and all those people on the bus  should not be representing us abroad.  This is outrageous.  Beware.   
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Pelosi appointed anti-Israel radical Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) to the House Foreign Affairs Committee on Thursday.

Of course she did. It must be opposite day since she also assigned an economic ignoramus to financial affairs.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Pelosi appointed anti-Israel radical Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) to the House Foreign Affairs Committee on Thursday.

Of course she did. It must be opposite day since she also assigned an economic ignoramus to financial affairs.

I didn't think Nance could get any more corrupt, but, again, she proved me wrong.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi faces backlash for placing Ilhan Omar on House Foreign Affairs Committee
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/18/nancy-pelosi-faces-backlash-for-placing-ilhan-omar/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34