Author Topic: Scott Adams says showman Trump freed by Pelosi SOTU snub: 'They just released the Kraken'  (Read 757 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

‘Dilbert’ creator Scott Adams said Americans can thank House Speaker Nancy Pelosi if President Trump delivers one of the most entertaining State of the Union speeches of all time — at a venue of his choosing.

The writer behind “Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don’t Matter” says Mr. Trump is creatively unshackled by Mrs. Pelosi’s attempts to snub him a Jan. 29 venue in the House. Mr. Adams, who was one of the first social commenters to predict the billionaire’s elector success, put it succinctly Thursday: “They just released the Kraken.”

Likened to an amalgamation between unstoppable sea monster and master showman, Mr. Trump will be able to craft the event in a way that accentuates his skills in Mr. Adams‘ view.

“This president, the most entertaining president of all time — even if you don’t like him you can agree with that, right? He’s the most theatrical, the most performance oriented, the most ‘show must go on,’ the most ‘bring me the attention,’ the most interesting,” Mr. Adams said.

Sorry...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/17/scott-adams-says-showman-trump-freed-by-pelosi-sot/
I wonder what venue he will pick?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline aligncare

I could be wrong about this, but I hope it goes forward in the House. I think all the sitting on their hands, sour faces, shouting and demonstrations, hooting and booing by ‘rat coconuts will be great optics – for President Trump that is.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington