Author Topic: How To Grow A Beard, By Ted Cruz  (Read 848 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How To Grow A Beard, By Ted Cruz
« on: January 17, 2019, 05:58:08 pm »
7:05 PM 01/16/2019 | Politics
Benny Johnson | Columnist, Viral Politics

Reporters began to notice a distinct change in Senator Ted Cruz after he won a contentious Texas Senate race last November: The Senator had begun to grow a beard.

Cruz — who is one of the most recognizable members of the deliberative body — has never once sported facial hair since entering the national political arena a decade ago. The beginnings of a beard late in 2018 seemed a strange sight to many observers. Reporters and political commenters alike marveled at the growth of the salt and pepper mane on social media.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/how-to-grow-a-beard-by-ted-cruz/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: How To Grow A Beard, By Ted Cruz
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 06:22:55 pm »
 *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 07:31:17 pm »
7:05 PM 01/16/2019 | Politics
Benny Johnson | Columnist, Viral Politics

Reporters began to notice a distinct change in Senator Ted Cruz after he won a contentious Texas Senate race last November: The Senator had begun to grow a beard.

Cruz — who is one of the most recognizable members of the deliberative body — has never once sported facial hair since entering the national political arena a decade ago. The beginnings of a beard late in 2018 seemed a strange sight to many observers. Reporters and political commenters alike marveled at the growth of the salt and pepper mane on social media.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/how-to-grow-a-beard-by-ted-cruz/

I don't usually like beards on guys.  For one thing, it makes them all look alike.  But I like Ted Cruz with a beard.  It really suits him and he looks better.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 07:37:44 pm »
I don't usually like beards on guys.  For one thing, it makes them all look alike.  But I like Ted Cruz with a beard.  It really suits him and he looks better.

I don't like beards on anyone.  But at least it looks like Cruz's beard is growing in evenly.  My brother grows a beard every winter -- he claims it protects his face when he goes skiing -- but his beard is always lopsided.  Always has more hair on his right than on his left -- and yes, he trims the beard and tries to even it out, but he's never successful.    Bro always looks like a homeless guy.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 08:53:47 pm »
Just watch that stinking Gillette ad, and let your face do what comes naturally.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 10:29:09 pm »
That's cute.  Especially in light of the Gillette idiocy.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 11:28:35 pm »
I love Cruz's new look; handsome!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 01:49:18 am »
Mr. Cruz definitely looks better with the whiskers than without 'em.

Although one pic of him reminded me of Robin Williams in the film, "Moscow on the Hudson"...