Author Topic: Pelosi: Forget the wall, let's fund ports of entry instead  (Read 581 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Forget the wall, let's fund ports of entry instead
« on: January 17, 2019, 05:46:22 pm »
Pelosi: Forget the wall, let's fund ports of entry instead
by Susan Ferrechio
 | January 17, 2019 12:29 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday refused to budge on President Trump's demand for a border wall, but she did say she supports more funding for official ports of entry to stop drugs from entering the U.S.

“I’m not for a wall,” Pelosi told reporters who asked her whether she is willing to seek a compromise. She spoke near the end of the fourth week of the partial government shutdown that began after Democrats refused to fund Trump's border wall, and Trump said he wouldn't sign any spending bills for the government without wall money.

It's not immediately clear that Pelosi's call for funding to "build the infrastructure at the ports of entry" would persuade Trump, who has said the U.S. now needs to focus on open stretches along the U.S.-Mexico border.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/pelosi-forget-the-wall-lets-fund-ports-of-entry-instead
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Pelosi: Forget the wall, let's fund ports of entry instead
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 05:51:04 pm »
A few days ago this old botoxed bug-eye trout had a brain fart and spoke of a "virtual wall".  Today she comes up with this bucket of drivel.   The women has gone loony.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 07:05:12 pm »
Golly gee, of course official ports of entry, yes I can see how if we had those all the illegals, drug cartels, terrorists, etc. would go through those instead of our wide open poorly controlled borders!

I know the image is way over sized, but proportional to Pelosi's stupidity!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 02:46:24 am »
Nutty Nancy ...  (she sure is!)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 03:04:28 am »
Liberals all have the same talking points.  I heard the same thing out of someone the other day.  That all the drugs come through port of entry.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.