Author Topic: Vaccines found to contain pig virus DNA and monkey kidney cells… the “dirty” little secret the vacc  (Read 1456 times)

rangerrebew

Vaccines found to contain pig virus DNA and monkey kidney cells… the “dirty” little secret the vaccine industry doesn’t want you to know

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 by: Earl Garcia   

(Natural News) A list of vaccine excipients released by the CDC provides insight into some of the most toxic ingredients that big pharmaceutical companies use in manufacturing vaccines. With the FDA and CDC insisting on the safety of these vaccines, larger drug firms continue to use these ingredients to cash in on their products while simultaneously disregarding public safety.

The CDC’s list includes an array of excipients that use various vero cells taken from animal hosts. These cells have undergone great scrutiny as various clinical studies raised concerns about possible infection. An excipient found in polio vaccine, for example, contains cells from African green monkeys. Vero cells taken from this species of ape are known to be infected with Simian Virus 40, a DNA tumor virus associated with the onset of different types of cancer. Further analysis also revealed that the virus has a slow-moving an archetypal strain that drug manufacturers and regulators failed to monitor. The use of this infected vaccine excipient resulted in a significant increase in cancer rates since the 1960s.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-16-vaccines-found-to-contain-pig-virus-dna-and-monkey-kidney-cells.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
SV-40 goes back to some of the early Polio Vaccines.
Not eliminating it is just negligent. There has been plenty of time to do so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

I knew it!  Natural News
@The Ghost

Nope, not bullshit. SV-40
Actually, pretty well known among folks who do a little digging.

But the best way to get people to ignore something is to ridicule the source.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@The Ghost

Nope, not bullshit. SV-40
Actually, pretty well known among folks who do a little digging.

But the best way to get people to ignore something is to ridicule the source.

Damn straight.  I don't do natural news no way no how.  Don't care. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

Damn straight.  I don't do natural news no way no how.  Don't care.
Fine. Just google it. Don't read it there, but this has been known for twenty years, easy.

If the dumbest kid on your block tells you your car is on fire, are you going to ignore that, too?

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I knew it!  Natural News

Yep, they don't even use the term Toxic correct in this context. They are making people fear the mundane. Kind of like when Food Babe made a big deal about azodicarbonamide being found in Yoga Mats and Bread.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Fine. Just google it. Don't read it there, but this has been known for twenty years, easy.

If the dumbest kid on your block tells you your car is on fire, are you going to ignore that, too?

The problem here with Natural News and articles like this is they see your lights on and tell you it is on fire. They make people fear the mundane and harmless.

Offline Smokin Joe

The problem here with Natural News and articles like this is they see your lights on and tell you it is on fire. They make people fear the mundane and harmless.
That doesn't change a thing about SV-40, Thimoserol, or squalenes in vaccines.
I am not anti vaccine, but there are risks, however small.

That those risks are small (statistically) doesn't preclude one from becoming the 'lucky winner' and having an adverse reaction or effects from a vaccine. After all, some people do, or there would be nothing to discuss. So, weigh the odds, consider the 'herd immunity' effect, exposure likelihood (increased with the third world coming to your door) and consider whether the threat justifies the risk. (If you live in the upper Midwest, do you really need that dengue fever shot?)
There are calm, well paid voices on one side, saying "It's safe", and for the most part they are right. 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4599698/

Do the research, and don't ignore the warnings just because someone you regard as the internet idiot happened to pen (yet another) article on the adulterants (adjuvants) used to manufacture, preserve, and stretch vaccine supplies, or contaminants present in the stocks of vaccines.

Have you noticed how peanut allergies seem far more common than they were just a few decades ago?
Peanut oil was used as a squalene, a substance added to a vaccine in order to prompt a more serious immune reaction to the biological antigen present to promote antibody development with less of the specific antigen present. It's a cheap, quick, way to stretch vaccine stocks, but now we have armies of kids who would experience severe anaphylactic shock from a peanut--serious enough that some venues (schools) don't even allow PBJs from home for fear some kid will die on them in the lunchroom. You just didn't see that 40 years ago.

Don't dismiss the science because of the source, at least check it out.https://thinkingmomsrevolution.com/whats-really-behind-peanut-allergy-epidemic/ Then make up your own mind.

As for SV-40, this stuff is real, SV-40 contaminated many of the Polio Vaccines, and it was known to be in the stocks, but the overwhelming fear of Polio prompted the deployment of those vaccines anyway, seen as the more immediate and greater risk (polio was epidemic at the time). However, an admission of wrong comes with a hefty price tag. So the vaccine producers aren't talking. It's still in there.

Don't listen to Natural News, then. How about NIH? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC452549/

The purpose of vaccines is to prevent epidemic. In the calculus of public health, while not a preferred outcome, the loss of a few unfortunates is acceptable when protecting the vast majority from a likely (and devastating) epidemic. Much like animal husbandry, if you are going to lose a couple of head of cattle from the vaccine, but save the herd from a disease, they get the shots.

There are shrill voices on both sides, but that doesn't mean there is no there there. You don't have to believe that an industry as lucrative as the Pharmaceutical industry has a motive in finding no problems, while there are those who have suffered injury will try to pin blame wherever, especially on deep pocket targets.

NIH is about as unbiased a source as I can come up with, and although there might be pressure there to not find problems, even they did.

Remember the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf?

Yeah, he got eaten.

C S Lewis