Author Topic: Michael Cohen hired company to rig polls in favor of Trump  (Read 3030 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Michael Cohen hired company to rig polls in favor of Trump
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2019, 10:51:05 pm »
Democrats handing out cash from unmarked brown paper bags on election day?  -    Good

Republicans handing out cash for computer-generated bot votes in a pointless online poll?   -   Grounds for impeachment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2019, 11:00:26 pm »
   If the autographed pic of HG includes his Girlfriends, I'm game. @edpc

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2019, 11:04:03 pm »
If the autographed pic of HG includes his Girlfriends, I'm game. @edpc

I could have said a glove worn by Laz, but that’s probably a biohazard, given his reputation.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2019, 11:13:18 pm »

Unless Jim shows up at your door with a bag full of @BassWrangler couch change and an autographed pic of humblegunner - no.

Why not?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2019, 11:20:29 pm »
   Trump just seems incapable of hiring a decent Personal Attorney, Giuliani being the latest example.

There is no such thing as a "Decent Personal Attorney". Lawyers are shitbags by definition.