Author Topic: CNN’s Erin Burnett Says Trump Is a ‘Sexist’ For Saying First Lady Melania Can Make Salads  (Read 3082 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

I have come to believe that there is a certain group, or type of people that that unmitigated joy in being perpetually offended. It gives them the opportunity to constantly be the center of attention.

BINGO!  All the narcissists, who think it is always ABOUT THEM.   OR SHOULD BE.  ME. ME. ME.

Offline corbe

BINGO!  All the narcissists, who think it is always ABOUT THEM.   OR SHOULD BE.  ME. ME. ME.

*Stolen from her fellow tribal members at TOS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not at all.  Actually, I feel sorry for the guys nowadays.  Seems that everything they say or do these days is offensive to the perpetually offended crowd (usually female). 

My first law firm job was with a small firm of rather stodgy lawyers.   The most senior partner was an older gentleman who always noticed and complimented the ladies on a new dress or hairstyle.  In his day, a real gentleman did those things.  Today, he would probably be compelled to attend anti-harrassment classes.  What was once considered a compliment or at least something neutral and harmless is now a hanging offense.

I thought women's lib was supposed to make women stronger, but I think that and more recently, this MeToo thing have turned women into delicate snowflakes.  Every little thing is now sexist,  sexual harrassment or that ever changing catch-all term "inappropriate behavior."  After that stodgy small firm, I worked for some lawyers who would do or say things that would really give today's delicate snowflakes a coronary.  Geez, ladies, grow up. Not every remark or action is sexist and even if it is, deal with it.
Women's lib was supposed to give women the opportunity to be stronger. With many failing that, or discovering it to require some effort, the proponents have largely resorted to tearing down men instead of improving their own abilities. The result is, unfortunately, that many men no longer give a damn what women think, especially the snowflake feminazis. Few women today get the respect that all women were once summarily granted, and those who do have earned it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 :beer:
:thumbsup:

Exactly.  It's because of us who went before that these women have what they have.  But with their perpetual, phony baloney outrage over the silliest things,, they are throwing it all away.  They are setting women back a hundred years.

@Applewood

I was just watching a news report on my teebee about the national "Whymen's March",and thought the white women were really cute pretending they were an actual part of it while wearing their pink bleep hats and "empowering" their minor female children by helping the black and brown commies seize power.

It did not do a single thing to make me sympathize with them or gain respect for them,though. It's like watching slow-motion suicide as they work with the very people who dream of enslaving or killing them and their daughters.

"You go gurls!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

:beer:
@Applewood

I was just watching a news report on my teebee about the national "Whymen's March",and thought the white women were really cute pretending they were an actual part of it while wearing their pink bleep hats and "empowering" their minor female children by helping the black and brown commies seize power.

It did not do a single thing to make me sympathize with them or gain respect for them,though. It's like watching slow-motion suicide as they work with the very people who dream of enslaving or killing them and their daughters.

"You go gurls!"

I totally agree!  What happened to women?  Something in the water?  They March for sharia law....How freeing.  NOT.

Offline Applewood

These chippies went overboard.  It was ok to demand equal pay for the same job if a woman had the same education and experience.  Then it was "women should be paid the same as men because they work just as hard or harder." Ummmmm.....No. 

Doing the same with Me Too.  Women being afraid of retaliation if they reported a rape by a powerful man has morphed into accusing men of so-called inappropriate behavior just for admiring a woman's "attributes." Or worse, accusing a man of rape without proof. 

And embracing sharia.  What the hell is that?

When I hear of this ***,  I am embarrassed to be female.