Author Topic: CNN’s Erin Burnett Says Trump Is a ‘Sexist’ For Saying First Lady Melania Can Make Salads  (Read 3081 times)

rangerrebew

CNN’s Erin Burnett Says Trump Is a ‘Sexist’ For Saying First Lady Melania Can Make Salads
January 15, 2019

VIDEO: On Monday night, a CNN panel went after President Donald Trump for remarks he made to the championship-winning Clemson Tigers during their visit to the White House.

https://breaking911.com/cnns-erin-burnett-says-trump-is-a-sexist-for-saying-first-lady-melania-can-make-salads/

rangerrebew

Isn't saying his wife can make salads and "impeachable" offense to democrats? :woohoo:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
What does that have to do with being sexist. I'm sure she is great at tossing salads.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Isn't saying his wife can make salads and "impeachable" offense to democrats? :woohoo:

You are damn right, and since he said that Pence's wife could make salads too, they can impeach the both of them at the same time and get Nan installed!

Online LMAO

You are damn right, and since he said that Pence's wife could make salads too, they can impeach the both of them at the same time and get Nan installed!

It seems the press has become more and more ridiculous. So if I say my wife knows how to make a good cheeseburger soup, how is that sexists?  Sexism  is the new racism, I guess

I am willing to bet most women don’t think that’s sexist, either. In fact, I’m willing to bet most women would be complemented if you say they cook well

How this stuff works is the press creates fake outrage. As a result, those who are automatically predisposed to just disliking Trump and everything he does  are influenced to become outraged also
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 05:04:11 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
It seems the press has become more and more ridiculous. So if I say my wife knows how to make a good cheeseburger soup, how is that sexists?  Sexism  is the new racism, I guess

I am willing to bet most women don’t think that’s sexist, either. In fact, I’m willing to bet most women would be complemented if you say they cook well

How this stuff works is the press creates fake outrage. As a result, those who are automatically predisposed to just disliking Trump and everything he does  are influenced to become outraged also

Yes, that ginned up Fake Outrage is certainly showing itself...  the other day I saw a story (it may have been here) about some bizarre stripper attacking two guys and accusing them of being racists and Trump supporters because they didn't want her lap dance or something....  when I read that, it immediately seemed to me that this stripper had been impacted by media driven Fake Outrage...  also the same for these stories that we see about store clerks being triggered by Trump hats....  stuff like that...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What does that have to do with being sexist. I'm sure she is great at tossing salads.

Sorry I don't get why a post report was filed on this post....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Sorry I don't get why a post report was filed on this post....

Maybe someone's mind was in the gutter? Sometimes things act like an 'ink blot' test, where people see something in the ink that is a reflection of themselves?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Imagine the screeching if he had said she can make sandwiches?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm sure the pissant little snowflake would be happy to explain it?

that does not help matters...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
that does not help matters...

You're right...sorry.  I'll delete it.

I see that on Bookface a lot, and it rubs me wrong.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 06:19:12 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
After looking at her photo,I would be willing to bet that Ms Burnette has tossed a few salads in her day. Maybe even to get her job.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

I’m not female so I guess I can’t say for sure. But for the ladies on this forum, separate whether you like or dislike Trump, do you ladies consider what he said sexists?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online berdie

I’m not female so I guess I can’t say for sure. But for the ladies on this forum, separate whether you like or dislike Trump, do you ladies consider what he said sexists?

I don't. If I looked like Melania and had her body and were married to an extremely rich man...why would I cook? Besides he likes fast food...so do I.

Sadly, I had to learn to cook. 8888crybaby

Offline LegalAmerican

Much ado about nothing....again!   He was making the point the men, DID NOT WANT SALADS....MEAT, MEAT, FRIES.  Hardy food. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't. If I looked like Melania and had her body and were married to an extremely rich man...why would I cook? Besides he likes fast food...so do I.

Sadly, I had to learn to cook. 8888crybaby

Who does most of the cooking?  Women.  CNN is nuts.  I am trying to say away from fast food, but once in a while I give in.  I like it too.  FRIES!   

Mom taught me how to cook, starting at age 6. Little jobs to do.

Offline Applewood

Not at all.  Actually, I feel sorry for the guys nowadays.  Seems that everything they say or do these days is offensive to the perpetually offended crowd (usually female). 

My first law firm job was with a small firm of rather stodgy lawyers.   The most senior partner was an older gentleman who always noticed and complimented the ladies on a new dress or hairstyle.  In his day, a real gentleman did those things.  Today, he would probably be compelled to attend anti-harrassment classes.  What was once considered a compliment or at least something neutral and harmless is now a hanging offense.

I thought women's lib was supposed to make women stronger, but I think that and more recently, this MeToo thing have turned women into delicate snowflakes.  Every little thing is now sexist,  sexual harrassment or that ever changing catch-all term "inappropriate behavior."  After that stodgy small firm, I worked for some lawyers who would do or say things that would really give today's delicate snowflakes a coronary.  Geez, ladies, grow up. Not every remark or action is sexist and even if it is, deal with it.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Much ado about nothing....again!   He was making the point the men, DID NOT WANT SALADS....MEAT, MEAT, FRIES.  Hardy food.

The term is ‘hearty,’ capitalization and comma queen.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Quote from: Applewood
I thought women's lib was supposed to make women stronger, but I think that and more recently, this MeToo thing have turned women into delicate snowflakes.  Every little thing is now sexist,  sexual harrassment or that ever changing catch-all term "inappropriate behavior."  After that stodgy small firm, I worked for some lawyers who would do or say things that would really give today's delicate snowflakes a coronary.  Geez, ladies, grow up. Not every remark or action is sexist and even if it is, deal with it.

Don't get me started!  I worked as a legal secretary, then got certified as a legal assistant (paralegal).  Watched law firms change as women became partners.  Then I went back to school and got my computer science degree.  Only female in my classes.  Some would not interview me because of my gender.  Some outright hostility and a lot of inappropriate behavior on the job over the years.  IT changed as women became managers.  I have NO patience with these snowflake perpetually offended females!!   I just want to shake them until their teeth rattle.  Complete clueless little girls.  Their lives are so much easier because many women before them endured a bunch of crap and changed the workplace. 

I share your opinion about the current state of women's lib.  Another "don't get me started".
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Applewood

Don't get me started!  I worked as a legal secretary, then got certified as a legal assistant (paralegal).  Watched law firms change as women became partners.  Then I went back to school and got my computer science degree.  Only female in my classes.  Some would not interview me because of my gender.  Some outright hostility and a lot of inappropriate behavior on the job over the years.  IT changed as women became managers.  I have NO patience with these snowflake perpetually offended females!!   I just want to shake them until their teeth rattle.  Complete clueless little girls.  Their lives are so much easier because many women before them endured a bunch of crap and changed the workplace. 

I share your opinion about the current state of women's lib.  Another "don't get me started".

:thumbsup:

Exactly.  It's because of us who went before that these women have what they have.  But with their perpetual, phony baloney outrage over the silliest things,, they are throwing it all away.  They are setting women back a hundred years.

Offline verga

I have come to believe that there is a certain group, or type of people that that unmitigated joy in being perpetually offended. It gives them the opportunity to constantly be the center of attention.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline dfwgator

Shut up, Erin, and iron my shirt.

Offline Applewood

I have come to believe that there is a certain group, or type of people that that unmitigated joy in being perpetually offended. It gives them the opportunity to constantly be the center of attention.

And these same people also derive pleasure in making other people miserable with their incessant whining. 

Every time I see one of these screeching ninnies on tv, I want to punch out the set.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:thumbsup:

Exactly.  It's because of us who went before that these women have what they have.  But with their perpetual, phony baloney outrage over the silliest things,, they are throwing it all away.  They are setting women back a hundred years.

The same way Obastard set race relations back 150 years...to Reconstruction.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes......... :thumbsup: