Author Topic: Wisconsin’s Gov. Pushing Firearm Confiscation Orders  (Read 473 times)

rangerrebew

Wisconsin’s Gov. Pushing Firearm Confiscation Orders
« on: January 16, 2019, 03:47:54 pm »
Wisconsin’s Gov. Pushing Firearm Confiscation Orders
Steven Ahle January 16, 2019

New Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers is wasting no time in attacking the Second Amendment, pushing for a law that will allow gun confiscation.

It is what is known as a red flag law that will allow a judge to issue a confiscation order or allow a family member to accuse a gun owner of being a danger to himself or others, whether they are or not. In California, not only can they confiscate guns, but ammunition and accessories as well.

Once your guns are confiscated it is almost impossible to get them back even after you prove your guns should not have been confiscated to begin with.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/wisconsins-gov-pushing-confiscation-orders/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Angel%20Moms%20Protest%20at%20Chuck%20Schumer%E2%80%99s%20Office%20[VIDEO]
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 03:48:25 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Wisconsin’s Gov. Pushing Firearm Confiscation Orders
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 03:50:09 pm »
If a person needs to create or use a loophole in the Constitution to do something it doesn't say, you don't really believe in the Constitution. 888sunglass

Offline LMAO

Re: Wisconsin’s Gov. Pushing Firearm Confiscation Orders
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 04:13:39 pm »
This will probably play well in the Madison area but, outside of that, it’s probably not going to go over very well.

I would challenge anyone to find any more than five houses in northern Wisconsin that does not have at least one gun
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy