Author Topic: Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union  (Read 424 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union
« on: January 16, 2019, 03:41:26 pm »

Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union

2019-01-16 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

By Quinn Dombrowski from Berkeley, USA (Nancy Pelosi Uploaded by Anastasiarasputin) [CC BY-SA 2.0 

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has sent President Trump a letter, according to reports. The letter asks the president to postpone the state of the union or to deliver a written copy of the speech to Congress at least until the government shutdown ends.

According to Fox News:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday urged President Trump to delay his State of the Union address until after the partial government shutdown ends, or to consider submitting the address in writing.

Pelosi made the suggestions in a letter to Trump.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/pelosi-asks-trump-to-postpone-state-of-the-union

rangerrebew

Re: Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 03:42:30 pm »
She knows darn well the democrats will be scourged by Trump and they will have no answers for it.  GIVE THE SPEECH!! :amen:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 03:43:00 pm »
I just saw this on Fox Business.  She can go piss up a rope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 04:24:15 pm »
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/16/pelosi-asks-trump-to-reschedule-state-of-the-union-address-1103047

The House speaker is citing security concerns, but Democrats also don't want to give Trump a platform to blame them for the shutdown.

By HEATHER CAYGLE and RACHAEL BADE

01/16/2019 09:28 AM EST

Updated 01/16/2019 10:20 AM EST

Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday asked President Donald Trump to reschedule his State of the Union address — or deliver it in writing — as long as the government remains shut down.

Pelosi said the partial shutdown has hamstrung both the U.S. Secret Service and the Department of Homeland Security, potentially harming the security planning that precedes the primetime address....

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 05:18:28 pm »
I just saw this on Fox Business.  She can go piss up a rope.

Fortunately, the President will pay absolutely no attention to her.

She keeps showing the devil inside her but the left does not care.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 05:41:48 pm »
Saw that she is citing venue security concerns (Capitol), with the lack of LEO around shutdown.

Trump should hire and pay for a  security crew, and then tell her to  go F herself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.