Author Topic: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union Address  (Read 7504 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union Address
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2019, 04:39:59 pm »
President Donald Trump is a genius running this country better than the low level filth you pined for during the election. John Kasich is a douchbag and a loser. Every state provided him a humiliating defeat except for Ohio in the Primary, which isn't a surprise since the state is an depressing effing landfill. As a testament to his limp dick worthlessness he is relegated to being a commentator on a the lowest rated news channel on the dial. Reruns of the Golden Girls beat their Prime Time lineup.

As for the President you disdain, he is the only President since Eisenhower to take immigration seriously. He is the first President that has shown that a govt' shutdown is absolutely meaningless to everyone's existence except for a bunch of high school drop outs in the TSA. That is why low level thinkers are the ones who are obsessed with trashing him. He has shown that they are nothing but impotent cranks. The types of meaningless humans that hang their community college diplomas in the entry way of their tenements so they can impress the Roto Rooter man when he comes to snake the constipated shit out of their mismatched landlord grade toilet. 

Here's a portrait that worthless fagot John Kasich will NEVER have made with his likeness because he will NEVER be President and for that the country is thankful.....

That was a classic @Amb. Frank Cannon post, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  It contained both down home vulgarity and a whole butt load of truth.  Keep it up, Frank.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2019, 04:44:29 pm »
@Victoria33 I did not vote for Trump, but he has governed more in 2 years than Obama did in 8.
1) Brought North Korea to the bargaining table.
2) Got us out of the Paris accord.
3) Put NATO on notice to pay their fair share.
4) Renegotiated NAFTA
5) Got trade concessions from China
6) 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
7) 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
8) More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
9) Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
10) An actual tax cut
11) Achieved massive deregulation at a rapid pace, completing 22 deregulatory actions to every one regulatory action during his first year in office.
12) Signed legislation to roll back costly and harmful provisions of Dodd-Frank, providing relief to credit unions, and community and regional banks.
13) Rolled back Obama’s burdensome Waters of the U.S. rule.
14) Confirmed more than two dozen U. S. Circuit Court judges. Most ever.
15) Followed through on the promise to nominate judges to the Supreme Court who will adhere to the Constitution
Nominated and confirmed Justice Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

The list goes on and on. Yes he has done things I don't particularly care for, but the positives outweigh the negatives by a lot.

Excellent list @verga and everything you listed is true and positive for our country.

I don't understand people who clutch their Trump hate to their bosom because they don't like his personality.  Most of the things people hate about him are part of his long-ago past.  The present President has done a lot of good things for America.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2019, 04:55:31 pm »
@Hoodat

He will describe Trump's behavior...

LOL. Sure he will. This is the same piece of human debris that got caught in another full out lie today when he said he payed off a pollster with a shopping bag full of cash when the pollster has a copy of the check Cohen used to pay him.

You sure do get off on idolizing proven degenerate liars like Cohen and Comey. As a mental health professional I think that you may be suffering from Grade 5 TDS.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2019, 05:08:17 pm »
LOL. Sure he will. This is the same piece of human debris that got caught in another full out lie today when he said he payed off a pollster with a shopping bag full of cash when the pollster has a copy of the check Cohen used to pay him.

It's the exact opposite. Cohen claims check, the recipient says bag of cash and a boxing glove.

We’ll come back to the bag of cash (which Cohen claims was actually a check) and how Cohen sought repayment for the investment, but let’s drill down on the online poll for a second. This particular compelling detail, after all, is as revealing as the one about the bag of cash.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/01/17/the-quintessential-trump-campaign-story-a-bag-of-cash-michael-cohen-and-a-rigged-online-poll/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Mod5

« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2019, 05:11:39 pm »
A reminder:  The topic of this thread is "Speaker Nancy Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union Address," not a lawyer named Cohen.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2019, 05:33:33 pm »
Cohen who?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2019, 07:05:04 pm »

Blow it right out the terminus of your superior colon Nan.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2019, 11:39:43 pm »
Speaking of Nanny Nancy,my teebee just told me she wants to fly to Afghanistan on a military flight  to score political points/visit the troops,and Trump pulled her plane and told her to fly commercial if she wants to go there.

I am loving the HELL out of that one!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2019, 12:44:02 am »
Speaking of Nanny Nancy,my teebee just told me she wants to fly to Afghanistan on a military flight  to score political points/visit the troops,and Trump pulled her plane and told her to fly commercial if she wants to go there.

I am loving the HELL out of that one!

"I love it when a plan comes together."

George Hannibal Smith Peppard
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline verga

« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2019, 12:49:17 pm »
"I love it when a plan comes together."

George Hannibal Smith Peppard
I have this image of her head just about exploding when she found out she had been Trumped (pun intended).
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2019, 01:04:14 pm »
@berdie

Trump is the master of screwing things up; has done that all his life; it is his way of living; always creating trouble so he gets the thrill of doing it; watching others hurt because he can make it happen.  I do not hate Trump

Give it a rest, Vicky.  Your hate for the President is as pure as the driven snow. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2019, 01:32:52 pm »
Give it a rest, Vicky.  Your hate for the President is as pure as the driven snow. 
...yeah, that’s the ticket. Trump’s a screwup; an accidental billionaire, author, global real estate developer, television star and president of the United States. Hey, maybe if I screw up things enough I could at least make a million bucks. I ain’t greedy.

I thought loon season wasn’t till spring?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2019, 01:36:19 pm »
...yeah, that’s the ticket. Trump’s a screwup; an accidental billionaire, author, global real estate developer, television star and president of the United States. Hey, maybe if I screw up things enough I could at least make a million bucks. I ain’t greedy.

...a successful President in spite of the liberal leftists and RINOs attempt to derail his presidency and FAKE NEWS.

Should he decide to run again in 2020, even without the wall, I'd vote for him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2019, 01:37:47 pm »

Nah, for some the loon season is perennial.  Maybe this is the secret to longevity.