Author Topic: The fight for the heart in a modern world, Booming economy or Religious anchor?  (Read 338 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
This video is from one of the more young deep thinkers on YouTube (IMHO). The title of the video is somewhat deceptive (The Ben Shapiro, Tucker Carlson Split) as it does not delve on their differences in a way to make either look bad, but to build upon his views in a very positive manner. Like I have said before, I am a pretty simplistic man, so this video took my full attention to comprehend. This is no milk, this is meat and it is served hot and scalding and is delicious when chewed slowly.

Anyhoo, one of the in-depth thinkers on YouTube that occasionally puts out pure gold insight as this was. This one is just that good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JIWwDW_OzA

I have no relation to the owner of the video IRL... I just like good Conservative insight
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 01:14:35 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
This is the conversation that we as a society need to have instead of the garbage that is on the MSM
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....