Author Topic: Adam Schiff hiring full-time team to investigate Trump’s Russia connections  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Hoodat

Adam Schiff hiring full-time team to investigate Trump’s Russia connections
House Intelligence Committee chairman hiring more investigators to revive House Russia probe

Griffin Connolly     |     Jan 15, 2019 10:37 AM

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff is sinking panel resources into a robust investigative staff to revive the probe into President Donald Trump's ties to Russia with roughly seven committee staffers directing their energy full-time.

Schiff and the Democrats have made offers to six new staffers, CBS News reported, including a corruption expert and a former prosecutor. The committee is still looking to hire six more people as Schiff restructures the subcommittee and plans targeted lines of inquiry into the president and his 2016 campaign staff’s connections with Russian officials.

Democrats on the committee will more than double their staff, from 11 to 24 people. About seven will work on the resuscitated Russia probe full-time, while others will help out on a “surge” basis, according to CBS, citing a senior committee official.   .  .  .

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/adam-schiff-hiring-full-time-team-investigate-trumps-russia-connections

So with this government shutdown in effect and tens of thousands of workers furloughed or without paycheck, how is Schiff (who actually did collude with Russians) able to hire all these people?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. If Stupid Bobby didn't get anywhere with this nonsense some degenerate child molester like Schitt isn't either.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
LOL. If Stupid Bobby didn't get anywhere with this nonsense some degenerate child molester like Schitt isn't either.

They tell me Schitt has a plan.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

They tell me Schitt has a plan.

I doubt that. He has Schitt for brains.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Schitt does stink.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

When Coors goes bad.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh my gosh...the insanity does not stop!  Russian connection?  HILLARY ...OBAMA...

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

With all the money we are not spending on the wall, the rats can afford to hire a lot more staff.  If anybody complains about cost they can just say "Mexico is paying for it."

Offline Victoria33

Has Schiff been living under a rock and doesn't know Mueller exists?
Schiff should not spend money for a useless investigation.

Offline LegalAmerican

We already have Mueller wasting taxpayers money, up to 30 million, now?  Why do we need more of this insanity?
----------------------------------------------------------
 1:07 PM - 1 day ago

Mueller's time to clear/indict Trump was before the November 2018 elections. The fact that he didn't tells me there is no 'there', there.

We have had it confirmed through multiple sources from across the board that as XXXX notes here, every bit of federal government investigation of Trump's ties with Russia commenced with his clear joke that whomever had hacked Hillary's private email server turn over the 30,000 missing emails to the journalists present at that Summer 2016 press conference.

They didn't get the joke, and obviously, the Democrat traitors in our federal government weren't laughing, either.

Sending these Hillary-worshipping goons to SuperMax as XXXXXX suggests is a kindness. Every person in the federal government who participated in these clearly-partisan investigations on behalf of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party should be hanged for high treason. There is no higher capital offence in our entire legal system than colluding with a political party during a presidential campaign to subvert the results of the election and later harm the ability of the newly-elected president to do his elected job.

Treason most foul, treason most high, in one federal agency after another. Every participant should be indicted by a grand jury, tried, and hung for treason against the people of the United States of America. Your crime was not against Donald Trump, although he has some justifiable grievance. You committed treason against the people of America to benefit Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party. Hang 'em high, every participant!

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019 ... nst-trump/