Author Topic: Rush: Don’t Cave on the Shutdown, Mr. President  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Don’t Cave on the Shutdown, Mr. President
« on: January 15, 2019, 08:25:39 pm »
Don’t Cave on the Shutdown, Mr. President

Jan 15, 2019

RUSH: What’s that? (interruption) Shutdown? Yeah, next hour I’ll get to the Shutdown Stack. I’ve got all kinds of stuff. In fact, there’s a great piece here from The Daily Caller written by an unnamed senior Trump official. The headline: “I’m a Senior Trump Official, and I Hope a Long Shutdown Smokes Out the Resistance.” I don’t know who this is, but the person says he’s being hurt by this in a number of ways financially.

But he hopes Trump doesn’t cave. He hopes this thing goes on and on and on and on and on and a whole bunch of people get smoked out. He says there are just too many career leftists; there are too many saboteurs. He said in this piece, you’d be amazed… I wouldn’t, but he says you would be amazed at the number of people still in the Trump administration actively working on a daily basis to undermine Trump and his agenda.

I wouldn’t be surprised by that at all. This guy says he hopes Trump doesn’t cave. The best thing that’s happening here is for people to see how much redundancy there is in the federal government, and despite this shutdown going on and on and on that life goes on. There are a couple little disruptions here, disappointments there amplified by the media. But he thinks it’s a golden opportunity, and I have always thought this.

Trump is assuring everybody he’s not gonna cave on this, and I hope he doesn’t. I think the long-term prospects of this are totally up. I think a lot of people are afraid of it. The Republicans, traditionally, are afraid of being blamed pour shutdowns. The Never Trumper conservatives are apoplectic here over the fact that government’s being interrupted and so forth. I think it’s a great, great, great opportunity. There are so… We don’t get opportunities like this one presents, and I just… I hope he sticks to it.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/01/15/dont-cave-on-the-shutdown-mr-president/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 08:45:01 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34