Author Topic: Why I’m Seeking Asylum In America. As a gay conservative in public life, I don’t feel safe in an Is  (Read 644 times)

rangerrebew

Why I’m Seeking Asylum In America
As a gay conservative in public life, I don’t feel safe in an Islamized Britain anymore.
January 14, 2019
Milo Yiannopoulos

In 2015, I wrote the column that secured my place in the pantheon of Right-wing hate figures: “I’m A Gay Man And Mass Muslim Immigration Terrifies Me.” Shortly afterwards, I left London, disturbed by the state of my capital city and hoping that with a megaphone in America I could sound the alarm about European Islamization. But the cancer has further metastasized. Although I have since married an American citizen, and am therefore eligible for a green card, I am applying for asylum in the United States. It’s the only way to be sure I never have to return to a country with so many citizens eager to see me imprisoned or dead.

Muslims in the UK have the most bigoted and barbaric values of any Islamic community anywhere in the West, and their reactionary social attitudes aren’t restricted to homosexuality. Only three per cent of British Muslims believe any sex outside marriage is morally acceptable. One in twenty Muslims in Britain say they sympathize with suicide bombers. A third believe that men should be permitted multiple wives. 39 per cent agree that “women should always obey their husbands.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/272546/why-im-seeking-asylum-america-milo-yiannopoulos

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'n not a Milo fan, but I'm with him on this one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Muslims in the UK have the most bigoted and barbaric values of any Islamic community anywhere in the West, and their reactionary social attitudes aren’t restricted to homosexuality. Only three per cent of British Muslims believe any sex outside marriage is morally acceptable. One in twenty Muslims in Britain say they sympathize with suicide bombers. A third believe that men should be permitted multiple wives. 39 per cent agree that “women should always obey their husbands.”

Today:
Britain

Tomorrow:
Britanistan.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Even worse, many Muslim men think them having sex with men is acceptable but the man they have sex with should be put to death for being a homosexual.
Countdown to Resignation