Author Topic: MI school requires clear backpacks after 10-year-old busted with loaded, stolen gun  (Read 531 times)

rangerrebew

MI school requires clear backpacks after 10-year-old busted with loaded, stolen gun
January 14, 2019
By Victor Skinner

A Flint, Michigan school is taking drastic measures after a 10-year-old boy brought a loaded, stolen handgun to school and showed it off to his friends.

Administrators at Eagle’s Nest Academy posted a notice to parents on social media Friday explaining how they’re reacting to the gun incident last week, and a new change moving forward.

“Today we were able to have age appropriate assembles (sic) about school safety and weapons with our scholars in grades 2-6. We are asking that parents have conversations with scholars in K and 1 over the weekend,” the statement read.

http://eagnews.org/mi-school-requires-clear-backpacks-after-10-year-old-busted-with-loaded-stolen-gun/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:05:38 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Anyone who knows anything about Flint can only be surprised it took so long to happen.  Flint is part of what I call Welfare Alley, Detroit to Saginaw, roughly 75 miles of crime, corruption, drugs, murders, and the poorly educated. :2gunz:

Offline ConstitutionRose

Anyone who knows anything about Flint can only be surprised it took so long to happen.  Flint is part of what I call Welfare Alley, Detroit to Saginaw, roughly 75 miles of crime, corruption, drugs, murders, and the poorly educated. :2gunz:

We were in the area some few years ago taking my stepson the play in a hockey tournament.  He was astounded at how decrepit that part of the country is.  A good lesson for a kid.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.