Author Topic: Belligerent woman who posted about shooting POTUS between the eyes berates, slams door on Secret Ser  (Read 1106 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Belligerent woman who posted about shooting POTUS between the eyes berates, slams door on Secret Service
January 14, 2019 | Tom Tillison

There’s an old saying that you can’t fix stupid…

It’s a safe bet a San Antonio woman has never heard the “shouting fire in a crowded theater” counter to free speech, given her response to a plainclothes Secret Service agent showing at her door.

Some of the exchange was captured on video, with the woman falling back on her right to free speech when the agent confronted her for allegedly asking on Facebook of the president, “Can someone shoot the fool between the eyes already and call it a day.”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/01/14/belligerent-woman-who-posted-about-shooting-potus-between-the-eyes-berates-slams-door-on-secret-service-713633
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

If anyone is wondering, the NT creep the Feds are checking into is exactly like you would picture. A morbidly obese piece of dog shit in a moomoo.

Offline LegalAmerican

Belligerent woman who posted about shooting POTUS between the eyes berates, slams door on Secret Service
January 14, 2019 | Tom Tillison

There’s an old saying that you can’t fix stupid…

It’s a safe bet a San Antonio woman has never heard the “shouting fire in a crowded theater” counter to free speech, given her response to a plainclothes Secret Service agent showing at her door.

Some of the exchange was captured on video, with the woman falling back on her right to free speech when the agent confronted her for allegedly asking on Facebook of the president, “Can someone shoot the fool between the eyes already and call it a day.”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/01/14/belligerent-woman-who-posted-about-shooting-potus-between-the-eyes-berates-slams-door-on-secret-service-713633

Despicable!  I watched the video. The agents were too WEAK with her, too polite. Yet, it was posted by them, the officers were rude and intimidating her!  Backwards !

Some one said this was in California? 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Despicable!  I watched the video. The agents were too WEAK with her, too polite. Yet, it was posted by them, the officers were rude and intimidating her!  Backwards !

Let me guess they should have drug her off to the basement of the local Federal building and beaten her until she repented?

Or would you have preferred they just shot her on site?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LMAO

Let me guess they should have drug her off to the basement of the local Federal building and beaten her until she repented?

Or would you have preferred they just shot her on site?

The man from the Secret Service seemed to handle the situation fine for having to deal with a member of the idiocracy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The man from the Secret Service seemed to handle the situation fine for having to deal with a member of the idiocracy

I agree.  The crazier someone gets in that situation...the nicer...calmer the agent has to be so the situation doesn't escalate.

That seems to to fly over the head of some folks here though.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LMAO

I agree.  The crazier someone gets in that situation...the nicer...calmer the agent has to be so the situation doesn't escalate.

Yup

I wouldn’t want this poor fellas job that’s for sure
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

This woman needs an education in free speech. Freedom of speech never has protected direct threats of violence towards individuals or groups

Barry Goldwater

rangerrebew

WATCH: WOMEN SLAMS DOOR On Secret Service While Questioning Her About Asking Someone To Shoot President Trump Between The Eyes
Jan 14, 2019

After reportedly posting online about hoping someone would shoot President Trump between the eyes, a woman in Texas was shocked to see a Secret Service agent at her door only a few hours later. According to her, he attempted to intimidate her and enter her home but stopped when her nephew started recording. After stating that she wanted a lawyer, the woman got the agent’s phone number and then slammed the door shut without waiting for him to leave. – New York Post

https://100percentfedup.com/watch-women-slams-door-on-secret-service-while-questioning-her-about-asking-someone-to-shoot-president-trump-between-the-eyes/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
That's her right. They need to get a warrant to enter her residence. But she just gave then a reason to be suspicious so they have something now backing getting it.

Offline Slide Rule

Dims are really really smart.

Soon there will be a team of 10 or 20 people
asking her about all sorts of things.

As I said. Really smart.
:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline MOD8

Topics merged.