Author Topic: Gillibrand to announce presidential bid during appearance on 'Colbert' show, report says  (Read 1802 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

@Amb. Frank Cannon you confuse our outright apathy towards your guy as downright hatred, that is a wrong characterization of us Never's.  Just because many of us refused to 'sell our soul' and vote for your Guy doesn't mean we are Evil or would EVER vote for a demonrat.

There is no apathy here from the Trump Haters. You don't keep this level of nonstop anger and venom going for 3 solid years because you are apathetic. You do it because he is the bain of your existence and any alternative to him is better than what we have.

To be otherwise is just exposing that Trump Hate crew as a bunch of fake, phony, frauds. 

Offline Frank Cannon

By your usage of caps and writing style, I think you are a sock puppet account.

Yeah, and I can just imagine the sock....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
    Russian Troll actually but I didn't get my last pay check so I'm phoning it in, does it show?

No seriously.   I smell an old troll. Circa 2015.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

GeronL lives a few blocks from me, I get all my 'good stuff' in his neighborhood.
   Is that what your referring to, @The Ghost ?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline aligncare

Not even Gillibrand is excited about Gillibrand. Gilli-who?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   GeronL lives a few blocks from me, I get all my 'good stuff' in his neighborhood.
   Is that what your referring to, @The Ghost ?

You are smarter than <NOPE>.  So That can't be it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:55:21 pm by MOD8 »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Do not post a member/former member's real name..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

Do not post a member/former member's real name..

That was his real name?   No way!  As God as a witness, I always thought that was a fake name. 

@mystery-ak