Author Topic: Gillibrand to announce presidential bid during appearance on 'Colbert' show, report says  (Read 1803 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand will become the next Democrat to enter the 2020 presidential fray, according to CBS News, which reported Monday that she will announce her formation of an exploratory committee Tuesday during an appearance on the network's "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.”

The Associated Press, citing people familiar with Gillibrand's plans, also reported that she would launch a White House bid "within days." Representatives for the senator had no immediate comment when contacted by Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gillibrand-to-announce-presidential-bid-during-appearance-on-colbert-show

-----------

One more on the bus!
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Gillibrand 2020: Because You're All Sexist Pigs for Rejecting Hillary, That's Why
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
They'll have to draw up a first and second tier group, like they did with Republicans in 2016, maybe more. It'll be funny to see who gets snubbed and upset over being diminished.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah. The public will be so excited by this announcement.....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 yogi555
They'll have to draw up a first and second tier group, like they did with Republicans in 2016, maybe more. It'll be funny to see who gets snubbed and upset over being diminished.

That would make her like the Marco Rubio this election cycle.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Is she going to play a saxophone?   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Skin flute.

Isn't there a video out there?   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Frank Cannon

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Best part is this will be the first fully intersectional Dem primary ever. I will relish them shredding each other over the smallest indescretions and heresies.

Let the campaign witch burnings begin.
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

So did Trump and he enjoyed it.....

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Online corbe

Maybe she's suffering from the delusion that only a NY Liberal can beat a NY Liberal, henceforth referred to as the 'George Pataki' syndrome.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

So did Trump and he enjoyed it.....

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

See. This is why NT'ers like you are a clown show. I don't remember Trump running around claiming to be the leader of the PoundMeToo movement like Sillybrand did.

Online andy58-in-nh

Best part is this will be the first fully intersectional Dem primary ever. I will relish them shredding each other over the smallest indescretions and heresies.

Let the campaign witch burnings begin.

Right on! I believe it will be a feast for the eyes and ears of anyone whose eyes and still open, and whose ears are uncovered.

For the Democrats in 2020 are set to engage in the biggest political circle jerk of all times - with each new entrant onto the stage vying for the utmost stimulation of group identity paranoia into the most delightful paroxysms of intersectional arousal. And I fully expect that the crowd at their next national convention will be an unintended, but realistic tribute to the bar scene in Star Wars.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline edpc

See. This is why NT'ers like you are a clown show. I don't remember Trump running around claiming to be the leader of the PoundMeToo movement like Sillybrand did.

Trump was a registered Dem this century, donated to the likes of Clinton, Schumer, and Gillibrand, thought Epstein was a ‘terrific guy,’ but you’re right....I’m the clown show.    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump was a registered Dem this century, donated to the likes of Clinton, Schumer, and Gillibrand, thought Epstein was a ‘terrific guy,’ but you’re right....I’m the clown show.    *****rollingeyes*****

Don't give as royal eff if Trump was the King of Siam in a previous life and beat the shit out of hookers for fun. He isn't running around as head of the Man Haters Club of America while hanging around with rapists. Your gal Sillybrand is.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:56:44 pm by MOD8 »

Online corbe

It's interesting that you Trumpers derive pleasure from insulting people that are on the Right side of the equation.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

It's interesting that you Trumpers derive pleasure from insulting people that are on the Right side of the equation.

It is a square root thing.

Offline Frank Cannon

I see no evidence of that. I actually see the opposite.

FACT: All you Trump Haters have absolutely no choice in 2020 other than voting for Sillybrand, Creepy Joe, Indian Squaw or whichever Leftist Pinko wins the Rat Primary. It is the only way you will have to get rid of a man you find so detestable that you crank on about it on an hourly basis for the past 3 years. To do otherwise makes you a full out fraud and a loudmouth.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Gillibrand is the 'right side.'???  Derive pleasure???  I call your post an insult to Trump supporters and a dumb one at that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

I see no evidence of that. I actually see the opposite.

FACT: All you Trump Haters have absolutely no choice in 2020 other than voting for Sillybrand, Creepy Joe, Indian Squaw or whichever Leftist Pinko wins the Rat Primary. It is the only way you will have to get rid of a man you find so detestable that you crank on about it on an hourly basis for the past 3 years. To do otherwise makes you a full out fraud and a loudmouth.

@Amb. Frank Cannon you confuse our outright apathy towards your guy as downright hatred, that is a wrong characterization of us Never's.  Just because many of us refused to 'sell our soul' and vote for your Guy doesn't mean we are Evil or would EVER vote for a demonrat.

Online corbe

Gillibrand is the 'right side.'???  Derive pleasure???  I call your post an insult to Trump supporters and a dumb one at that.

I was addressing Frank & Nuts ganging up on @edpc, Gillibrand does not figure into my argument with these two gentlemen at all, @Emjay

Online Wingnut

@Amb. Frank Cannon you confuse our outright apathy towards your guy as downright hatred, that is a wrong characterization of us Never's.  Just because many of us refused to 'sell our soul' and vote for your Guy doesn't mean we are Evil or would EVER vote for a demonrat.

By your usage of caps and writing style, I think you are a sock puppet account.

Online corbe

Russian Troll actually but I didn't get my last pay check so I'm phoning it in, does it show?