Author Topic: Wisconsin home where Jayme Closs was allegedly held captive for months revealed  (Read 1316 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wisconsin home where Jayme Closs was allegedly held captive for months revealed

By Katherine Lam | Fox News

A small, white-paneled room – strewn with stuffed animals, makeup accessories, a panda backpack and mattress – is believed to be the hellish makeshift prison where Jayme Closs was held for 88 excruciating days before her miraculous Thursday escape.

It’s not yet known whether the 13-year-old’s alleged captor, Jake Thomas Patterson, kept her solely confined to the room of his remote house in Gordon, Wisconsin, for the three months she spent in his clutches, or if she was only hidden away there when other people were in the area.

Photos show the squalid basement 'cell' where Jayme Closs was allegedly held captive by Jake Thomas Patterson. (Mega Agency)

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-home-of-where-jayme-closs-was-held-for-months-by-kidnapping-suspect-revealed

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 08:04:50 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chilling details of how Jayme Closs was targeted after abductor saw her on a school bus, how she hid in the bathtub as masked killer shot her parents in the head, dragged her out of the house, drove to his cabin and made her strip off her clothes

Jake Patterson has been charged with two counts of murder, kidnapping and armed burglary in the abduction of Jayme Closs after confessing to the crimes
    The details of Jayme's abduction have emerged in the criminal complaint filed ahead of Patterson's first court appearance in Barron County Circuit Court
    Patterson told cops he decided Jayme was 'the girl he was going to take' after seeing her get on a school bus when it stopped in front of him as he went to work
    The 21-year-old visited the Closs home several times before carrying out his plan on October 15, according to the filing
    Patterson was dressed in all black, including a face mask, hat and gloves, when he 'broke into the Closs home and shot dead Jayme's parents Denise and James'
    He taped her hands and ankles together, covered her mouth with tape and dragged her out of her home and put him into his car's trunk, the filing claims
    According to Jayme's account, Patterson took her into his cabin, removed the tape and told her to go into the bathroom and remove all her clothes
    When friends of relatives visited Patterson 'made it clear that nobody was to know she was there or bad things would happen to her'
    Jayme was kept under his twin-sized bed and escaped when he left the cabin and she managed to push the weights that were trapping her under the bed away
    Patterson will make his first appearance at Barron County Circuit Court on Monday after being accused of holding Jayme inside a squalid basement 'cell'

By Laura Collins, Chief Investigative Reporter In Barron, Wisconsin For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:23 EST, 14 January 2019 | Updated: 15:01 EST, 14 January 2019

Jayme Closs cowered in the bathroom with her mother as Jake Patterson shot her father in the head then watched in horror as he did the same to her mother minutes after kicking in the flimsy door.

Dressed in black from head to toe including a face mask, hat and gloves Patterson grabbed the terrified teenager, taped her hands and ankles together, covered her mouth with tape and dragged her out of her home to his waiting car.

According to Jayme her abductor then bundled into the trunk and drove her approximately two hours to the cabin where he would hold her for the next three months.

The horrifying details of the Closs murders and Jayme's abduction have emerged for the first time in the criminal complaint filed today ahead of Patterson's first court appearance in Barron County Circuit Court.

According to Jayme's account Patterson took her into the cabin, removed the tape from her mouth, hands and ankles and told her to go into the bathroom and remove all her clothes.

He made her put the clothes in which she had been abducted into a bag, making some comment about 'not having evidence.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6591107/Jayme-Closs-hid-bathtub-mother-man-charged-kidnapping-murder.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That guy needs to die a slow and painful death.  And I'm sure it will happen when he goes to prison.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

Chilling details of how Jayme Closs was targeted after abductor saw her on a school bus, how she hid in the bathtub as masked killer shot her parents in the head, dragged her out of the house, drove to his cabin and made her strip off her clothes

Jake Patterson has been charged with two counts of murder, kidnapping and armed burglary in the abduction of Jayme Closs after confessing to the crimes
    The details of Jayme's abduction have emerged in the criminal complaint filed ahead of Patterson's first court appearance in Barron County Circuit Court
    Patterson told cops he decided Jayme was 'the girl he was going to take' after seeing her get on a school bus when it stopped in front of him as he went to work
    The 21-year-old visited the Closs home several times before carrying out his plan on October 15, according to the filing
    Patterson was dressed in all black, including a face mask, hat and gloves, when he 'broke into the Closs home and shot dead Jayme's parents Denise and James'
    He taped her hands and ankles together, covered her mouth with tape and dragged her out of her home and put him into his car's trunk, the filing claims
    According to Jayme's account, Patterson took her into his cabin, removed the tape and told her to go into the bathroom and remove all her clothes
    When friends of relatives visited Patterson 'made it clear that nobody was to know she was there or bad things would happen to her'
    Jayme was kept under his twin-sized bed and escaped when he left the cabin and she managed to push the weights that were trapping her under the bed away
    Patterson will make his first appearance at Barron County Circuit Court on Monday after being accused of holding Jayme inside a squalid basement 'cell'

By Laura Collins, Chief Investigative Reporter In Barron, Wisconsin For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:23 EST, 14 January 2019 | Updated: 15:01 EST, 14 January 2019

Jayme Closs cowered in the bathroom with her mother as Jake Patterson shot her father in the head then watched in horror as he did the same to her mother minutes after kicking in the flimsy door.

Dressed in black from head to toe including a face mask, hat and gloves Patterson grabbed the terrified teenager, taped her hands and ankles together, covered her mouth with tape and dragged her out of her home to his waiting car.

According to Jayme her abductor then bundled into the trunk and drove her approximately two hours to the cabin where he would hold her for the next three months.

The horrifying details of the Closs murders and Jayme's abduction have emerged for the first time in the criminal complaint filed today ahead of Patterson's first court appearance in Barron County Circuit Court.

According to Jayme's account Patterson took her into the cabin, removed the tape from her mouth, hands and ankles and told her to go into the bathroom and remove all her clothes.

He made her put the clothes in which she had been abducted into a bag, making some comment about 'not having evidence.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6591107/Jayme-Closs-hid-bathtub-mother-man-charged-kidnapping-murder.html

I can't even imagine what she went through.  Just watching her parents die horrific deaths is unimaginable.  There is a special place in hell for this guy......

Offline Applewood

Well, this sounds more plausible than the reports which made it seem like the perp murdered the parents and abducted  Jayme on a whim.  He had been stalking her. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well, this sounds more plausible than the reports which made it seem like the perp murdered the parents and abducted  Jayme on a whim.  He had been stalking her.

Others here  wanted the narrative to be she was in cahoots with him.

Offline Frank Cannon

is believed to be the hellish makeshift prison where Jayme Closs was held for 88 excruciating days before her miraculous Thursday escape.

Hellish? I could get $725 for that unit no sweat. If the bed was left behind I could get $800 as a "furnished" apartment.

Offline Applewood

Others here  wanted the narrative to be she was in cahoots with him.

Well, I didn't want that scenario, but I did think it was one of several possibilities.  I just didn't buy the early story that the murders and abduction were random acts. 

This is why I should stick to keeping my yap shut and my typing fingers still till the facts come out.  Early reports are usually wrong.

Online Wingnut

Well, I didn't want that scenario, but I did think it was one of several possibilities.  I just didn't buy the early story that the murders and abduction were random acts. 

This is why I should stick to keeping my yap shut and my typing fingers still till the facts come out.  Early reports are usually wrong.
I wasn't singling anyone out.   I too have been guilty of the same on other occasions.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I wasn't singling anyone out.   I too have been guilty of the same on other occasions.

We all have, but it's takes a strong person to admit it.   888high58888

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline LMAO

Gordon, Wisconsin isn’t very far from where I live

That creeps me out for some reason
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

The 911 call when Jayme was found. 

Sorry...