Author Topic: Kasich signs with top Hollywood talent agency as he leaves Ohio governor's mansion  (Read 506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kasich signs with top Hollywood talent agency as he leaves Ohio governor's mansion
By Judy Kurtz - 01/14/19 12:30 PM EST

Outgoing Ohio Gov. John Kasich is signing with a top Hollywood talent agency.

United Talent Agency (UTA) announced it had signed Kasich as one of its clients on Monday — the same day that the Republican governor, who’s considering a 2020 White House bid, was poised to leave office. Ohio Gov.-elect Mike DeWine (R) will replace him.

UTA said in a statement that it “will help [Kasich] navigate the next phase of his public and private life.”

“I’m excited to work with UTA to keep my voice active across the world and share my experiences and observations to help improve the lives of others,” Kasich, 66, said. The agency will represent Kasich across its speakers, news and broadcast, and media rights divisions, it said.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/425197-kasich-signs-with-top-hollywood-talent-agency-as-he-leaves-ohio
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Son of a mailman. Is he going to be a movie star? :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

He can't act worth a damn. He has the vocal modulation of a railway-station announcer, the expressive power of a fence-post and the charisma of a week-old head of lettuce.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

He's gonna do MickeyD commercials.

Judging from his performance during the last primary this guy can really eat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I remember his first movie appearance. He was the news anchor in the 1989 Batman when the chemicals prevented them from using cosmetics.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

I remember his first movie appearance. He was the news anchor in the 1989 Batman when the chemicals prevented them from using cosmetics.

He still carries the scars from that cameo.

Offline Frank Cannon

I’m excited to work with UTA to keep my voice active across the world

Yeah John. I'm sure Cuba and Venezuela will love you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He's gonna do MickeyD commercials.

Judging from his performance during the last primary this guy can really eat.

Perfect.  The guy does remind one of a McRib Sandwich on its farewell tour...heroes get remembered but McRibs never die.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

He is so boring, I kept him on mute during the debates.

Er, what is his talent, exactly?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online libertybele

He is so boring, I kept him on mute during the debates.

Er, what is his talent, exactly?

Silly you.  Didn't you pay any attention to all of John's arm flailing and hand motions??  He'd make a perfect air traffic controller. 

I really find it quite pathetic if he thinks he's going to go around, give speeches and make money.  Who in their right mind would pay to hear him talk??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
He can't act worth a damn. He has the vocal modulation of a railway-station announcer, the expressive power of a fence-post and the charisma of a week-old head of lettuce.
Nice. 888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.