Author Topic: Trump mocks Amazon's Bezos as 'Jeff Bozo'  (Read 949 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Trump mocks Amazon's Bezos as 'Jeff Bozo'
« on: January 14, 2019, 06:24:07 pm »
Emily Birnbaum
The Hill
January 13, 2019

President Trump on Sunday night mocked Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos as "Jeff Bozo" in a tweet slamming The Washington Post, which Bezos owns.

"So sorry to hear the news about Jeff Bozo being taken down by a competitor whose reporting, I understand, is far more accurate than the reporting in his lobbyist newspaper, the Amazon Washington Post," Trump tweeted. "Hopefully the paper will soon be placed in better & more responsible hands!"

Trump's tweets came shortly after The National Enquirer came out with the latest in a series of articles about Bezos's divorce from his wife of 25 years.

More

Some folks are wetting themselves over this. I'm not one of them.

Offline the_doc

Re: Trump mocks Amazon's Bezos as 'Jeff Bozo'
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 06:48:10 pm »
Emily Birnbaum
The Hill
January 13, 2019

More

Some folks are wetting themselves over this. I'm not one of them.

Ha!  (Excuse me, but I have to go to the john right now.)

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 08:55:00 pm »
Real mature.. Not!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 09:00:03 pm »
Bozo is a jackass who has been targeting Trump since he took office. Just look at all the fake news WaPo pumps out that is generally discredited 5 minutes later. He deserves to be punched in the head like this. It is especially rich considering he is going to lose "Richest Man in the World" status because he was sticking his dick into some whore reporter and his wife is taking half. I LOVE IT!!!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 12:00:31 am »
Trump's tweets came shortly after The National Enquirer came out with the latest in a series of articles about Bezos's divorce from his wife of 25 years.

It’s taken three marriages for Trump to reach 25 years.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 12:03:00 am »
Got to keep feeding the beast, I mean the base. Perhaps he should emphasize the good things happening while the government is partially shut down.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 12:09:45 am »

It’s taken three marriages for Trump to reach 25 years.

What's your point?  Are you saying after 25 years married to one woman Bezos' earned the right to have another woman .... and text photos of his dick to his paramour telling her how rough he's going to be?

I hope this bozo loses half of everything he thinks he owns.  I hope the Washington Post is shredded in the process.

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 12:11:11 am »
Got to keep feeding the beast, I mean the base. Perhaps he should emphasize the good things happening while the government is partially shut down.

Perhaps you should stop relying on others to feed the news to you.  You'll be pleasantly surprised when you discover all you're missing.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 12:15:29 am »
What's your point?  Are you saying after 25 years married to one woman Bezos' earned the right to have another woman .... and text photos of his dick to his paramour telling her how rough he's going to be?

I hope this bozo loses half of everything he thinks he owns.  I hope the Washington Post is shredded in the process.

Too bad Bezos doesn’t have a mopey faced felon attorney that went to the worst law school in the nation to pay women off.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2019, 12:21:57 am »
Perhaps you should stop relying on others to feed the news to you.  You'll be pleasantly surprised when you discover all you're missing.

I'm fine, though my son and 800,000 federal employees are missing their paychecks.

He's still working, though. I haven't seen any reports of longer lines at Love Field.

What else have I been missing? Sure hasn't been much real discussion going on here...just the usual suspects engaged in their urinating contests.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2019, 12:28:49 am »

Too bad Bezos doesn’t have a mopey faced felon attorney that went to the worst law school in the nation to pay women off.

:silly:

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2019, 12:31:06 am »
I'm fine, though my son and 800,000 federal employees are missing their paychecks.

He's still working, though. I haven't seen any reports of longer lines at Love Field.

What else have I been missing? Sure hasn't been much real discussion going on here...just the usual suspects engaged in their urinating contests.

:boring: