Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: An FBI that is corrupt and dishonest -- Latest reports offer only more proof  (Read 1182 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dishonesty and corruption are endemic at the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The latest proof comes in a New York Times report that the FBI initiated an investigation in May of 2017 into whether President Donald Trump was serving as a covert Russian agent.  The accusation itself was ludicrous on its face.  But from a legal standpoint, the FBI's probe constituted an egregious abuse of power.  The Bureau had no probable cause, no evidence, and no reasonable suspicions.  They investigated Trump because they could.  They defied the law, ignored or perverted facts, and debased the integrity of a heretofore-respected law enforcement agency.

Why did these rogue officials commit such an outrageous act of malfeasance? In a word, vengeance.  Already incensed that Trump had defeated their preferred candidate, Hillary Clinton, they grew furious when the president fired Director James Comey on May 9, 2017. In reaction, they sought retribution. What better way to avenge Comey's firing than to launch a counterintelligence investigation of Trump under the false pretense that he committed treasonous acts for the benefit of the Kremlin and at the direction of President Vladimir Putin. Absent credible proof, information could be manipulated to frame Trump while a compliant media would gobble up the leaks and report the damaging charge. The election results could then be undone when the president was driven from office.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-jarrett-an-fbi-that-is-corrupt-and-dishonest-latest-reports-offer-only-more-proof
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Unless Gregg Jarret was in the FBI building and being in their meetings and talking to agents, he has no idea what happened there. 

Offline the_doc

Unless Gregg Jarret was in the FBI building and being in their meetings and talking to agents, he has no idea what happened there.

Neither were you or I, but Jarret has better sources than you or I do. 

My biggest complaint about the sort of reporting that we are getting from conservative reporters and pundits is their mantra that the Deep State crooks were seeking vengeance.  I think that is a ridiculous understatement of the Deep State's motives. 

Offline Absalom

Fortunate that Goober Sessions was at DOJ when the FBI was
designing their coup; imagine how much worse it would have been?
By the way, what planet did Sessions move to???

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The Jig is Up, @Victoria33

You bet on the wrong horse.  Now pay up!!    :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

I find it facinating that anyone ever thought that the FBI was anything other than a corrupt tool for retribution. The guy that invented it was a corrupt piece of fag garbage. Massive volumes of files have been released since it's inception that proved that most of the internal strife with race relations was stoked by the FBI. Preferred criminals were given passes while others were destroyed. It has been traditionally been headed by pedophiles and other degenerates like Stupid Bobby and Comey. This agency was never worth a damn and should be dismantled. The Federal Govt' doesn't need it's own secret police force.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I find it facinating that anyone ever thought that the FBI was anything other than a corrupt tool for retribution. The guy that invented it was a corrupt piece of fag garbage. Massive volumes of files have been released since it's inception that proved that most of the internal strife with race relations was stoked by the FBI. Preferred criminals were given passes while others were destroyed. It has been traditionally been headed by pedophiles and other degenerates like Stupid Bobby and Comey. This agency was never worth a damn and should be dismantled. The Federal Govt' doesn't need it's own secret police force.

Fact is, the Leftist media wouldn't let Pres. Trump get away with dismantling the agency, despite your valid points made.

I realize Bubba and Hillary made a concerted effort early on to get the raw FBI files of virtually everybody on The Hill, but Obama made it an art form.

This is part of what Hillary meant when she screamed, "Somebody better fix this shit, or we're all gonna hang!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

Fact is, the Leftist media wouldn't let Pres. Trump get away with dismantling the agency, despite your valid points made.

I realize Bubba and Hillary made a concerted effort early on to get the raw FBI files of virtually everybody on The Hill, but Obama made it an art form.

This is part of what Hillary meant when she screamed, "Somebody better fix this shit, or we're all gonna hang!"

The best way to dismantle something without physically dismantlement it is to discredit it. Damn few Americans on either side of the aisle have had much faith in that group of clowns before this because of their string of embarrassments since at least Wounded Knee. Today it's even worse. Pretty soon they will be on par with the Dept of Energy with importance in Americans minds.

Offline Absalom

---------------------------
So those FBI types aren't candidates for sainthood???
I'm gonna have a big cry!