Author Topic: Public Disdain For Russia Probe Intensifies, Trump Approval Climbs — IBD/TIPP Poll  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Public Disdain For Russia Probe Intensifies, Trump Approval Climbs — IBD/TIPP Poll
FacebookTwitterLinkedInShare
Licensing

JOHN MERLINE
    5:00 AM ET

Most people think President Trump's critics are trying to use Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to delegitimize the 2016 elections, the latest IBD/TIPP Poll finds. And a plurality thinks the FBI investigation into Trump's alleged ties to Russia was meant to rein him in.

excerpt:
The IBD/TIPP Poll found that 51% agree that "the president's opponents are using the ongoing special counsel investigation into alleged Trump-Russia collusion as a way to delegitimize the 2016 election."

more
https://www.investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-poll-trump-approval-russia-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

"The IBD/TIPP Poll found that 51% agree that 'the president's opponents are using the ongoing special counsel investigation into alleged Trump-Russia collusion as a way to delegitimize the 2016 election.'"

An election was held and he won; trying to make it "un-legal", can't be done.

Online Right_in_Virginia

"The IBD/TIPP Poll found that 51% agree that 'the president's opponents are using the ongoing special counsel investigation into alleged Trump-Russia collusion as a way to delegitimize the 2016 election.'"

An election was held and he won; trying to make it "un-legal", can't be done.

And yet the opposition continues to try.  As rational, thinking humans know, they don't have to make it "un-legal" to delegitimize the President.   

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rasmussen poll shows Trump with lowest approval in a year
By Michael Burke - 01/14/19 10:48 AM EST

A conservative-leaning poll released Monday showed President Trump with his lowest approval ratings in almost a year.

The Rasmussen poll found that 43 percent of likely voters approve of Trump's job performance, his lowest mark in the poll since he was at 42 percent in January of 2018.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/425196-rasmussen-poll-shows-trump-with-lowest-approval-in-a-year
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Rasmussen poll shows Trump with lowest approval in a year
By Michael Burke - 01/14/19 10:48 AM EST

A conservative-leaning poll released Monday showed President Trump with his lowest approval ratings in almost a year.

The Rasmussen poll found that 43 percent of likely voters approve of Trump's job performance, his lowest mark in the poll since he was at 42 percent in January of 2018.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/425196-rasmussen-poll-shows-trump-with-lowest-approval-in-a-year

Rasmussen is conservative leaning?  Who knew.

When was the last time Rasmussen was right?   I think we're making a mistake posting these poll results and worrying about them.

I rely more on what I see from friends in real life and on Facebook.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Rasmussen is conservative leaning?  Who knew.

When was the last time Rasmussen was right?   I think we're making a mistake posting these poll results and worrying about them.

I rely more on what I see from friends in real life and on Facebook.

Rasmussen is, and they have one of the best records. They actually had the closest prediction in the 2016 race. (they were off by 1% of the popular vote).

https://thehill.com/media/306721-rasmussen-calls-itself-most-accurate-pollster-of-2016

It is usually best though, to look at a RCP sample because they you can see the results of all the major polls and see what may be outliers or what may fall into an overall average.