Author Topic: Why Hasn’t Trump Folded?  (Read 19114 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Why Hasn’t Trump Folded?
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2019, 08:07:35 pm »
Has been since I got here 2 years ago.

I've even had the NT comment police come flying off the top rope, clear across the boards, to chew me and another member out for passing an anti NT joke between ourselves.

Apparently she felt threatened, so she had to crash the thread to remind us of HER Rights to hate Trump without any hint of rancor popping up among the rest of us Neanderthals.

Yep, been there, done that.  Totally unacceptable as a Mod.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2019, 08:10:12 pm »
Baloney.  Legal American nabbed that honor long ago.

Not really, @catfish1957   There are at least ten people ahead of her.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2019, 08:14:49 pm »
Not really, @catfish1957   There are at least ten people ahead of her.

I think you are being overly optimistic with those numbers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2019, 08:21:18 pm »
I did point out earlier that I had seen one person (not my patient) who was helped by ECT.  And I admitted that my knowledge base of ECT was otherwise profoundly limited.  Well, so what?

I certainly never plan to order ECT and I never intend to recommend ECT.  So, puh-leez don't be offended by my failure ("refusal"?) to thank you and praise you for your potentially important links--which happen to be kind of unimportant to me in my professional situation.

Hey, this sort of thing happens on our weird forum.

No foul or penalty intended Doc.

On this subject (Govt funded mind and mood control, Dept of Federal Mind Crimes) I'm All too used to it.

But that doesn't mean I'm gonna sit back and ignore other comments that are rooted in Feelings walk all over hard evidence to the contrary.

I can't tell you how many times I've been accused of shilling for Scientology, and blown off with back handed endorsements of the 'professionalism' of these theory laden drug pushers, frauds and complete Failures.

Had 1 here a while back who dug in as if it were the Battle of the Bulge and kept ignoring all the science pprs I gave him, to continually launch his game winning Bon Mot back that at least "They" were in Treatment.

What the hell good is that, when Treatment is a 100 pct Fail which is Already prohibited by Federal Criminal Racketeering, Health Care Fraud, and Civil Rights Statutes? Not case law and Massive Incarcerations yet, but the Statutes themselves, so far.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 08:37:45 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline the_doc

« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2019, 08:33:09 pm »

No foul or penalty intended Doc.

I'm cool with that. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2019, 08:58:40 pm »
Congrats @Night Hides Not   You are in the running for dumbest post of the year.

...Agree.  Totally useless post. Being useless on purpose and obtuse.    :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2019, 09:07:04 pm »
So, people on here are not used to truth, anymore?  They have to mock me?  If it were NOT TRUE...what I post, why bother trying to put me down?  Makes no sense.

My president does NOT drink any alcohol, does NOT SMOKE..anything, does NOT take ILLEGAL  drugs, like the former Obama.

He is totally wholesome, that way. Not many can claim that on here, except for myself.  Watch how many are going to have reading comprehension problems with this post!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2019, 09:25:07 pm »
My president does NOT drink any alcohol, does NOT SMOKE..anything, does NOT take ILLEGAL  drugs, like the former Obama.

He really doesn't have any excuse for his extreme senility besides untreated syphilis.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2019, 09:31:09 pm »
He really doesn't have any excuse for his extreme senility besides untreated syphilis.
@Once-Ler
Man! All that anger!
You need medical care. I'm not saying that as an insult. You really do.
I truly feel sorry for you. You need help.

I would never ever get anywhere near you. You are a dangerous person.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 09:36:23 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2019, 09:37:23 pm »

He is totally wholesome, that way. Not many can claim that on here, except for myself.  Watch how many are going to have reading comprehension problems with this post!

Let me guess...you think he can walk on water...feed the masses with two fishes and 5 loaves of bread and turn water into wine too?

And anyone that's been as big of an admitted manwhore as he's been...is NOT anywhere near being wholesome.

Stop trying to put him out there like some perfect deity.  He's not.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2019, 09:41:36 pm »
OK lol
Let's take a big hot steaming crap on Christianity while we're at it.
There is no end to the hate....
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2019, 09:48:40 pm »
Let me guess...you think he can walk on water...feed the masses with two fishes and 5 loaves of bread and turn water into wine too?

And anyone that's been as big of an admitted manwhore as he's been...is NOT anywhere near being wholesome.

Herod's song comes to mind!  LOL

"you just won't believe the hit you've made around here.
You are all we talk about, the wonder of the year.
Oh what a pity if it's all a lie.
Still, I'm sure that you can rock the cynics if you tried.
So, you are the Christ, you're the great Jesus Christ.
Prove to me that you're no fool; walk across my swimming pool."

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2019, 09:50:58 pm »

I'm with these people..hahaahaha

I'm with these people ... hahahahahh

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2019, 09:57:30 pm »
Back to the topic at hand....

The question shouldn't be 'why hasn't he folded', it should be 'why hasn't he used the tools at his disposal to accomplish what he needs to'.

We don't need negotiations, we need a project manager who evaluates the tools and resources at his disposal and uses those in the best way to achieve his goals.

For example, as many have pointed out over and over, he can declare an emergency and use the military and the corps of engineers to, in the very least, start work in high risk areas. Declaring a state of emergency isn't as big of a deal as some make it out to be- hell, Obama did it over a flu outbreak.

As for the money, I bet most didn't know that the President has over $100 Billion in Presidential Discretionary Funds for ongoing operations of departments under him. https://www.thebalance.com/current-us-discretionary-federal-budget-and-spending-3306308

A good project manager can look at the funds he has access to, and I bet would be able to shift around enough to get what he needs where he needs it.

That's just one of several ways he can accomplish this. He may not get exactly what he wants the way he wants it, but it would get the ball rolling and actually get something done.

So let's go back to 'Why'. Is he not aware of this? Does he not want to go this route (which is another Why). Maybe we should ask 'why' he is playing the politics game instead of using the tools and resources at his disposal.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 10:10:09 pm by ABX »

« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2019, 10:00:22 pm »
@Once-Ler
Man! All that anger!

@240B I live in WI.  You are safe.  I'm sorry I scared you from my keyboard.  Thanx for your laughably insincere concern.

You argue like a little girl.  I'm not saying that as an insult. You really do.
I truly feel sorry for you. You need balls and an opinion about something besides your projections of my emotions.

Have a nice day.

« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2019, 10:02:51 pm »

When you are that wholesome you can grab them by the bleep and they'll let you.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2019, 10:06:34 pm »
When you are that wholesome you can grab them by the bleep and they'll let you.

You forgot...and shoot them on 5th Av.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2019, 10:07:00 pm »
@Once-Ler
Man! All that anger!

................. :thumbsup:

Truth does that to some people. 

« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2019, 10:10:06 pm »
Herod's song comes to mind!  LOL

@The Ghost

Herod mocked the savior of mankind.  @txradioguy says Trump's supporters aggrandize him.  It's a funny song but what is your point?

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2019, 10:14:01 pm »
@240B I live in WI.  You are safe.  I'm sorry I scared you from my keyboard.  Thanx for your laughably insincere concern.

You argue like a little girl.  I'm not saying that as an insult. You really do.
I truly feel sorry for you. You need balls and an opinion about something besides your projections of my emotions.

Have a nice day.
I was a medic in the Army.
I know the signs.
Seriously, I'm not joking or insulting you. Just go into a talking group.
You need to reach out.

« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2019, 10:16:52 pm »
Back to the topic at hand....

The question shouldn't be 'why hasn't he folded', it should be 'why hasn't he used the tools at his disposal to accomplish what he needs to'.

We don't need negotiations, we need a project manager who evaluates the tools and resources at his disposal and uses those in the best way to achieve his goals.

For example, as many have pointed out over and over, he can declare an emergency and use the military and the corps of engineers to, in the very least, start work in high risk areas. Declaring a state of emergency isn't as big of a deal as some make it out to be- hell, Obama did it over a flu outbreak.

As for the money, I bet most didn't know that the President has over $100 Billion in Presidential Discretionary Funds for ongoing operations of departments under him. https://www.thebalance.com/current-us-discretionary-federal-budget-and-spending-3306308

A good project manager can look at the funds he has access to, and I bet would be able to shift around enough to get what he needs where he needs it.

That's just one of several ways he can accomplish this. He may not get exactly what he wants the way he wants it, but it would get the ball rolling and actually get something done.

So let's go back to 'Why'. Is he not aware of this? Does he not want to go this route (which is another Why). Maybe we should ask 'why' he is playing the politics game instead of using the tools and resources at his disposal.

Great post.  The answer is Trump doesn't really want the wall, he knows it can't be done, and it's too hard to try to explain it to the voters who want it, but don't understand the consequences of building it.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2019, 10:19:50 pm »
I was a medic in the Army.
I know the signs.
Seriously, I'm not joking or insulting you. Just go into a talking group.
You need to reach out.

They'll take him off the street and into a psych detention facility, for as long as his Insurance holds out.

Then kick him Back out onto the street with a head full of even more tangled wiring and a prescription for the newest most expensive psych drugs he Won't be able to pay for, which might full well blow his No Physical Violence circuit breakers.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Wingnut

« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2019, 10:20:09 pm »
@The Ghost
  It's a funny song but what is your point?

Of all the actors to portray JC I always liked Ted Neeley's interpretation of Christ.   Wouldn't you agree. 

Offline the_doc

« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2019, 10:23:32 pm »

No one on TBR thinks Trump is perfect in any way--except for the anti-Trumpers who seem to think he's perfectly awful.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2019, 10:29:18 pm »
No one on TBR thinks Trump is perfect in any way--except for the anti-Trumpers who seem to think he's perfectly awful.

Then you clearly didn't read the post I was responding to.  That TBR member thinks Trump is perfect and can do no wrong and has said so in numerous previous posts.  It's not the mythical "anti-Trumpers" saying he's perfect...it's the blind followers of Trump that are saying that as witnessed by posts on this forum by certain members...one of which I quoted.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!