Author Topic: Neighbor who came to Jayme Closs' aid: 'We were armed and ready' for suspect to come looking  (Read 719 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Neighbor who came to Jayme Closs' aid: 'We were armed and ready' for suspect to come looking

By Cristina Corbin, Andrew Keiper | Fox News

GORDON, Wisconsin – When Jayme Closs showed up at their doorstep, the Kasinskas family sprung into action, taking two steps before most anything else. They called 911. And they grabbed their firearms, in case the kidnapped teen's abductor was in pursuit.

Kristin Kasiskas told Fox News that she and her husband immediately recognized the 13-year-old Wisconsin girl whose October kidnapping captivated the nation when a neighbor, Jeanne Nutter, frantically knocked on their door at 4 p.m. on Thursday.

We were armed and ready in case this person showed up.
    — Kristin Kasinskas

“When our neighbor Jeanne came in with Jayme, she said: ‘Get a gun. We don’t know if he’s after us,’” Kasinskas said. “So we were armed and ready in case this person showed up.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/neighbor-who-came-to-jayme-closs-aid-we-were-armed-and-ready-for-suspect-to-come-looking
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I had wondered about that.  Good on them.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I have been to Gordon and the surrounding area in NW Wisconsin many times since I was 6 or 7.  I know the people. These folk are hunters, fishers, outdoors people. Very hard scrabble libertarian folk.  I have no doubt those two would have killed that SOB kidnapper dead had the opportunity presented itself.

It is about as far away in ideology from that liberal cesspool in Madison as can be.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

As a resident of northern Wisconsin, you would be pretty hard pressed to find any household up here that wasn’t armed and ready
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy