Author Topic: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss arguments for second week, but no further treatm  (Read 741 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Reading between the lines.  They sent her home to die.

The court had provided no guidance on when Ginsburg would return to the bench. Her absence Monday marked the first time in her more than 25 years on the high court that she was not present for arguments.

Cancer experts have said that a typical recovery period for the type of minimally invasive pulmonary lobectomy the justice received is about four to six weeks. After next week, the court will not meet again for arguments until Feb. 19.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/11/supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-will-miss-arguments-for-second-week-but-no-further-treatments-planned.html

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
She'll never be "sent home to die". She'll be kept on state-of-the-art life support long after the last, lonely brain cell cashes in its chips...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She'll never be "sent home to die". She'll be kept on state-of-the-art life support long after the last, lonely brain cell cashes in its chips...

The lights must be dimming... No sightings of Notorious RBG today from the Press.   

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The lights must be dimming... No sightings of Notorious RBG today from the Press.

She's probably already been beamed up to a Mother Ship, where they're doing a rejuvenation scan on her.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

She's probably already been beamed up to a Mother Ship, where they're doing a rejuvenation scan on her.

Can't you just see her with Calypso Louie?  Oh the Irony.

Online mountaineer

So now she's going to work from home. Yeah, like any judge in America, let alone on its highest court, has done that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

So now she's going to work from home. Yeah, like any judge in America, let alone on its highest court, has done that.

Her legal aid will not only "wright" her briefs... she will change them too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Her legal aid will not only "wright" her briefs... she will change them too.

I hope they still remember how to use safety pins and rubber pants.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: